taking it up a notch...augidog goes pro

welcome back dude!!!!!!!!! it is a great feat to make that 32 cc do 50!, but if anyone can it'll be you!!!!!!!

I'm always amazed at how a good dog can find his way back home and especially when he can fetch beverages.
Welcome back.

good news, everyone...

i purchased our MBRA domain and messageboard today, it should be ready for activity in about a week (i hope) :cool:

Augi, my main man. You KNOW that I'm with you all the way in whatever endeavors you strike out on.

That kinda sounds like you're gonna strike out, but that's NOT what I mean. I think you now that. LOL

Last edited:
the forum is up, but still pretty simple & barren...it's linked from our main page.

our association is about the promotion and racing of properly-labeled EPA & C.A.R.B compliant engines of 48cc-or-under displacement...ownership of such an engine is a requirement for MBRA membership. non-competitive support membership is welcome, tho.

Last edited:
Augi, looking GREAT so far. I know its a lot of fun mixed with a lot of work. This is very interesting to me. I must keep myself informed. Congrats!
Zev0, i'll have to settle for a six pack. (me lightweight)

Last edited:
Back