tank alternatives

N

noendo

im trying to make my project as low profile as possible and want to know if anyone has any cool ideas about doing something different with the fuel tank.
i cant use the frame as the tubing is to small but was thinking of mounting an alloy water bottle behind and under the saddle. not sure if this will work as i think the cap needs to be ventilated.
anyone seen or done anything like this before?

yeah thats kinda the idea i have but i only need to do 6 miles to work so can get away with a smaller tank. ive just been looking at pocket bike tanks, i think i could get one of those to fit easily and make it look like a seat bag.

yeah thats kinda the idea i have but i only need to do 6 miles to work so can get away with a smaller tank. ive just been looking at pocket bike tanks, i think i could get one of those to fit easily and make it look like a seat bag.

Hi,

As you say you can probably get away with a small tank... but you might end up regretting it. Its easy to forget to fill the tank if you are in a hurry in the morning... draining the tank is not going to do the engine any good and riding home of an evening when its tipping it down with rain... is not fun..

I have recently taken delivery of the Tanaka 32cc kit and I have to say its very very thirsty on fuel. I dont go far all that often, but when I do this machine wouldnt currently make the journey without refuelling...

Good luck with the bike...

Jemma xx

Back