Tank liner

sourapplesfarm

Local time
9:26 AM
Hey guys I'm working on my first bike and was reading something about tank liner. Is using this a good idea and does anyone know where to buy a small amount of it. The tank is so small it should'nt take much. Thanks.

I didn't know I could buy it local. I thought it would have to be ordered from a motorcycle supply or something. Im going to paint the tank this weekend so I'll see about picking up the liner today. Thsnks.

Its well worth doing as the tank gets pretty rusty! I'm going to move this thread to the general discussion forum, as this forum is really only for performance modifications.

Fastboy

Thanks Fastboy. When I realized I entered this in the wrong forum it was too late. I tried to delete it and I tried to move it but with no luck. Sorry about that.
I have checked with the local auto supplies and nobody has the liner. I guess I'll search the internet if you recommend to use it.

I know I need to line the tank but I'm having a hard time coming off the money. I checked the Eastwood site (Thank You) and it was $33. It seems expensive but your probably getting enough to do about a half dozen tanks. Too bad someone doesn't offer it in smaller sizes for applications like this.

Last edited:
Back