Tearin it up in Oak Ridge Tennessee

silverdeltrate

Local time
7:52 PM
Hello fellow riders.I've been enjoing motorized bicycles for 2 years now.It's a childhood dream come true for me and my taist of freedom.My little gang consists of my mother who rides a schwin beach cruiser with a 66cc china motor,my son who rides a schwin mtn bike 66cc china motor,my brother with a Trek mtn bike 66cc Grube sky hawk Gt5 Super rat with 6 speed Jack gear and myself an a 28 inch Schwin hybrid speed bike with the 66cc Grube Super rat.It has the angle fire head c.n.s. race carb intagrated h.p. coil and comes stock with 3 horse power.It also has a nickle plated expantion pipe with bafel and 7 speed Jack gear.:helmet:

Hey Silverdeltrate, was that You, I saw by any chance riding down Florida Ave. sometime about a week ago? I didn't get a good enough look, but I think the color of the bike was red/maroon. If so, nice set up!

Silverdeltrate and Keclark4 I'm hoping this weather clears up soon so I can get back out and ride. I often ride down Florida Avenue myself on my black and silver Land Rider. Maybe I'll see you out and about.

Back