Tecumseh snowking 8hp

Will'smotobikes19

Local time
12:07 PM
Got this for free today. 8hp 318cc, how much is this worth (just engine) seems to be a late 90’s model turns over needs carb cleaned.

94636FAE-C433-4D91-9D55-747D088B3940.jpeg

You live in snow country? Worth more there than Fla, does it run? If not just the parts are worth something on ebay if you have the patience. Look it up on ebay and see wassup.

I saw it going for $159 plus $26 shipping, I’m going to put a little money into possible new carb and lines. I would like to rebuild the carb but that’s $19.95 when the knockoff is $11.68.

It is heavy, with the gov no way. It has a secondary pto too. With a gearbox would be cool to see how fast but it has to be on a chopper it’s too wide for anything bicycle related

fuel line says 06-26-97 lol this engine is older than me. Kinda weird how china words things, they said that a fuel line was included but it was merely the primer line. smh Also choke plate was slightly bent on the upper edge but looks like it will work.

Got it running Snow king! It sounds good only problem is It needs a new fuel line and one of the screws won’t tighten properly on the guard. Btw how does one post a video clip?

Got it running Snow king! It sounds good only problem is It needs a new fuel line and one of the screws won’t tighten properly on the guard. Btw how does one post a video clip?
depends on what device you're on? Look for an attach files button on the lower left

Back