Temperature Gauge

FrizzleFried

Local time
5:12 PM
I've been casually poking around from time to time to see if I can find a cool way to monitor my engines temperatures "on the fly"...

...I think I've found my solution.

Features:

ENGINE TEMPERATURE METER ---- Record real-time temperature when temperature sensor connect correcly;record the historic maximim temperature, it is resettable, measurement range: -20℃ to -+300℃(-4℉ to -+572℉),accuracy :±1℃/℉.
OVER-TEMPERATURE ALERT--- Alert reminder by indicator light when temperature exceed initial alert value, measurement range: -20℃ to -+300℃(-4℉ to -+572℉),accuracy :±1℃/℉.

It also is a battery meter but that's not really applicable for us (well, most of us anyway).

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Well now crap. After reading some of the user comments it SEEMS this thing is powered by the bike itself... which seems odd being they show a battery (coin cell) AND it mentions dirk bikes, etc... which rarely have a battery.

:(

Q: Will this work on a snowmobile without a battery (pull start)?
A: No it has to be Fed by 12volt battery.
By Albator on January 23, 2022

>ARGH!<

Back to the search...

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
While cooking steaks on the smoker i was pondering if its temp gauge would fit in the fins of my head or jug and actually give me a good reading,after a good ride. It has a big dial to easily read too. LOL maybe i had too much to drink then, but....i know it reads correct.

Terrible reviews, multiple people saying the sensor ring breaks.. or brakes.. lol

I've also been looking around. Would love to find a classic dial gauge style.

Seems like a common complaint is the sensor disconnecting/breaking. I think I'll take a gander at the construction when I get mine and likely beef it up with solder... as for the sensor itself I was considering just JB-Welding it to the head. somewhere near the plug.

Back