Temporary Announcement, augidog's moving...

G

gone_fishin

hi all, i'll be (sniff) disconnecting my PC sometime sunday evening, as i'll be moving monday morning into my new digs.

centurySmell is gonna be a week re-connecting my service, even tho i'll only be a half-mile from their ocean park facility. maybe i should drag a phone cord up the street and lay the end in front of their door? :twisted:

so, i'll have to try using a library or find someone to let me pop in once in a while.

meantime, if you have any pressing problems here, contact tom.

i'll delete this when my service is fully functional again.

G

gone_fishin

alright already, i'm supposed to be packing...board's busy today, must be raining everywhere.

i'll cyas as soon as possible.

Tom

We will miss you!

PS. You have been doing a great job as a moddy. You are more on top of it than I could ever be.

G

gone_fishin

this is toooo easy. the library's a 2-minute walk from my new home, & u dont need a library card for internet.

all looks good here...cya tomorrow, same bat-time, same bat-channel 8)

G

gone_fishin

ok, ONLY 10 days for century"smell" to move my service 6 miles :x

anyway...gimme a coupla days to get caught up 'round here, i'll be able to get to it starting in the morning 8)

C

Cookie

OK Augie you have had your "couple days" !!!! how are the new diggs we love ours (just wish the hot water worked!!) (in time ) ............

Cookie

G

gone_fishin

it's monday night, i'm rocking out listening to my buddies, my dial-up connection is much stronger than before. i'm gonna take the "announcement" off this thread & let it go it's own way down the road.

some bad news to go with the good, tho:

at 111 miles, a head-bolt popped out...i'm covered thru Dax, so i'm sending the engine out in the early AM. oh, well. the way i see it, the replacement's getting the full treatment before it ever turns over.

now, to go thru the board bit by bit & see what i've missed...if anyone knows of any probs, please PM me 8)