Temporary Announcement, augidog's moving...

G

gone_fishin

hi all, i'll be (sniff) disconnecting my PC sometime sunday evening, as i'll be moving monday morning into my new digs.

centurySmell is gonna be a week re-connecting my service, even tho i'll only be a half-mile from their ocean park facility. maybe i should drag a phone cord up the street and lay the end in front of their door? :devilish:

so, i'll have to try using a library or find someone to let me pop in once in a while.

meantime, if you have any pressing problems here, contact tom.

i'll delete this when my service is fully functional again.

G

gone_fishin

alright already, i'm supposed to be packing...board's busy today, must be raining everywhere.

i'll cyas as soon as possible.

Tom

We will miss you!

PS. You have been doing a great job as a moddy. You are more on top of it than I could ever be.

G

gone_fishin

thank you Tom...you were right in seeing a need, and desire, for this forum-board... :D

G

gone_fishin

11PM pacific time, last post 'til "whenever"...later, dudes & dudettes 8)

G

gone_fishin

this is toooo easy. the library's a 2-minute walk from my new home, & u dont need a library card for internet.

all looks good here...cya tomorrow, same bat-time, same bat-channel 8)

G

gone_fishin

oh, i dunno, i can't do this in my jammies with a coffee 'til friday, so i still feel "gone" ;)

Tom

ok you need to come back now!!! The forum just isn't the same

Thread Status: Hello , this thread is over 3 years old. You can still reply if relevant, but sometimes it's better to create a new thread to get more replies!