test your musical knowledge!

spunout

ok- this'll be fun :) and have nothing to do with motorbikes...is that possible? :eek:
its a little name that tune. click here for a drum beat from a famous person: http://www.saladrecords.com/BonhamFile22.mp3
all us old guys will see the name in the ^ link and say,"ok, this should be easy." whereas you young whipper-snappers may have to do a little research.

the first person to correctly name the song that the drum beat belongs to wins. first prize is lots of warm hugs and tender kisses, which will be collected from azVinnie :eek: , as repayment of his constant torment and harassment while i was talking to somebody else. :devilish: :LOL: (ahhh...sweet revenge) :devilish: :LOL: :p
TAG! you're IT

iRide Customs

Yeah, I think that's it. I can hear the whole song in my head but I am not sure of the title.

And no, I'm not old...just experienced.

G

I'll graciously forfeit my prize to a more deserving player....add it to the prize cashe' for the next contest. :LOL:

spunout

:LOL: :LOL: ok, try this one:

What was the name of the band that included Dickey Betts and Berry Oakley before the birth of the Allman Brothers?

spunout

test your musical knowledge

ok- a question to anybody except Bikeguyjoe (just :p kiddin')

Jimi Hendrix was asked who was HIS favorite guitarist. What was his reply?