Testing out my new go pro

GreasyChris

Local time
1:36 AM
Just got my new go pro today thought id test it out and go for a spin. Sorry for the sound quality, I'll have to figure that out.

Wait, what go pro version did you get? Hopefully 5+ with image stabilization that really helps especially on trails. That static crazy sound is from the audio encoding of your raw video into your video editor I assume. I had the same thing in my first video. If you play the raw video on your PC, you will noticed that it is not there. This is all assumption of course so find out the proper conversion into your video editor. Raw video -> conversion software -> video editor

Wait, what go pro version did you get? Hopefully 5+ with image stabilization that really helps especially on trails. That static crazy sound is from the audio encoding of your raw video into your video editor I assume. I had the same thing in my first video. If you play the raw video on your PC, you will noticed that it is not there. This is all assumption of course so find out the proper conversion into your video editor. Raw video -> conversion software -> video editor

That's a good question. Its not a real go pro but a knock off.

Im not very tech savvy so I'll have to look into that. I also thought the playback speed seemed really fast on some videos. Any ideas of a good video editor to download. I had to download a vlc player to watch them on my phone. I records them as an avi file. Im not sure if I can change that or not.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
- are u pulling the video into an editor atm?
- make sure u r not in slow motion mode? small man running next to "720P"
- i have same camera. 1080p / 4k is non existence. i just put it into 720P for a fluid picture and import the file directly into YT
- i dont use an editor anymore because my computer is slow and cannot render it correctly
- i used lightworks editor (free) and eye frame converter (pairs with lightworks) before

make sure you are not in slow mode; will show a little guy kinda running on the top. the video from this camera should upload into youtube without that sound encoding distortion. something in your camera settings must be off. check that first

Back