texas state law

T

turbo/chaos

ok since iv been selling i have had only one problem that the cops hated

they saw me and got me on tape doing 45 down the road

well that was to fast for them to deal with but the state law sayes

no faster then 40mph and 48cc so ther you go this state is perfect

for people to go all out on the motor

turbo/chaos, I also live in Texas but I have been stopped and warned by our local city police. They all tell me there is no such thing in Texas. I'd like to print a copy and carry it around with me. Could you tell me where to find a copy of the law for motor bikes in Texas. All I've been able to find are for electric bicycles. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

OK, does anyone know to which law chaos/turbo is referencing? I can't find anything about less than 40 mph or 48cc. Everything I've found here and on the www is in reference to motor assissted scooters.

ok all talk to the bryan pd and send you a copy its ther in the state hand book they said it took ten hrs of researching to find these out thats why they say andd give warnnings i just told a cop that if you even think aboute giving me that ticket

reason i was told that i was going to jail for not haveing a dl insurence
and so forth he tried to but i said when i get out all sue you mother f@#k%*&
a@# and hit you up for every penny you are worth

well he said what and replied just try me and find out his only word was ok
be on your way then

hahahaha motorbikes 1 pig ZIP

but all get it for you dont worry man

Cool, I'd sure appreciate it. I would love to tell the cop to just write me a ticket and I'll cu in court.

hey

i live in S.E. texas and was wonderin if i had to be of age to just put around town w/ approx.25-35ccs of power &no pedals?

thanx,Steve of Texas

from what i learnd in words it says 15 but most wear helmet till 18

still waiting for the police call back they called me once and not yet again im trying

:Dall right yall here it is for you to say leave me the F alone pig

#551.301

is the state code

thank to you from the Bryan PD of texas forget college station PD the nazi punks are scum if you ask me, and from turbo chaos

Back