Thank You Forum Members

Freddy Snottgrass

Local time
2:50 AM
I've been tinkering with my MB's for the past 6 months again after a 2 year haitus. I am no expert, the ones from 2 years ago I rode 15 miles 5 days a week and I am surprised they didn't kill me.

This round, I have really been focusing on safety, mainly brakes. Anyways....

Today I took a dry run for my 15.79 mile one-way commute to work. Did great. I made it in 35 minutes. It is a nice ride with no stops after the first three miles. The round trip only used a little more than a half tank, I think I got the 1.5L.

I am gonna save about $150/mo in fuel since my alternative is 1 gallon diesel each way.

Anyhow, thanks to all of you hard-core forum members who offer your knowledge without any compensation except for the occasional thumbs up. I went over budget so I am guessing in about 18 months my investment will pay off. :ROFLMAO:

You can't put a price on the fun factor these rides provide to me, plus putting them together to match your needs. A lot of hobbies cost more than any real return in $$$'s. Welcome to the club!
That is true. However my goal when I picked it back up was to save fuel money, lol.

Back