Thank You! What a great community!

If you come to Tennessee one day maybe we can ride and afterwards share a skull
16241451039941513976570.jpg

While listening to the Ranch the legends of country on the radio

And here is "Ranch Radio Song of the Day #1361"...lol...one of my old time favourites...pour me one Sidewinder...lol...I just turned 13 when it first was released...lol...I was still in Boston back then and graduating junior high school...lol...DAMIEN

And here is "Ranch Radio Song of the Day #1361"...lol...one of my old time favourites...pour me one Sidewinder...lol...I just turned 13 when it first was released...lol...I was still in Boston back then and graduating junior high school...lol...DAMIEN

Liberty Valance is much more bitter it was played at cowboy bars during the Kennedy assassination, the song was intentional to pull gun sluggers from the town and shoot back and they did all I said right here your chance to be in a song a once in lifetime event however it could get you killed its for real!

Cowboys called all friends they could on pay phones formed posse gangs there was 3 or 4 of them they sought bad guys from back east wearing black suits. I saw them confront the black SS open fire on both sides bullets rip thru their clothing dragging hair balls out the other ide. Heard several more shootings SS black was panicking yell their shooting uz! Never ever seen anything like it they hate uz!

However, the reporters ran out of pencil lead and ink at the time a shortage of both never made the newspapers.

Agree with OP. This forum is even nice to e-bikers. Some e-bike only forums are pretty snotty to newbies and non-technical folks.

Back