thanks so much to the people and information found on this forum

Local time
4:08 PM
i would just like to thank everyone in this forum . i found this site when searching for solutions to many problem i have encountered with my mb and today with your knowledge i was able to get back on the road thank you the information here . Thanks guys

I agree ! A lot of good people that do not mind helping when you ask.
I am glad that I found this forum too! Thanks to everybody that has helped me too!
Keep looking up! Ken.

This is good stuff to hear.

It happens that I missed the thread that you guys put up that had your troubles. And it's likely that I wouldn't have had the answer anyway. I'm pretty good with MBs, but I'm not an expert.

Still, part of the reason for a forum like this is to share info. And I'm glad it worked out for you. This forum has given me answers in the past. The info here has also stopped me from making mistakes that I probably would have gone ahead and made if I hadn't been warned off.

No worried i actually never posted anything or was even a member. till the other day im like you know what let me sign up and thank this community . also you never know i might have some information that i can share with you guys .im almost done with my build . i got her running but still got some little work to be done . like my gas tank decided to start leaking after i swap the nt back on there and tossed the cns card cause it was to much gas mor my discontinued gurbee 48 cc. and omg so much custom work that i had to do from striping bolt .

Back