thats dax good or bad

jared3377

I'm not sure if my kit came from dax (I didn't build it), but I do know that a lot of folks on this site trust dax. Also, I have ordered a magneto from dax, and have had no problems whatsoever--good delivery time, good customer service.

Basically, I feel that any vendor who has an advertisement on this site can be trusted (not to say that those who AREN'T cannot be).

B

Butch

Jared, you do have a dax motor. (Just in case you need any motor parts.)

I'm not sure if my kit came from dax (I didn't build it), but I do know that a lot of folks on this site trust dax. Also, I have ordered a magneto from dax, and have had no problems whatsoever--good delivery time, good customer service.

Basically, I feel that any vendor who has an advertisement on this site can be trusted (not to say that those who AREN'T cannot be).

bluegoatwoods

I've bought two 50 ccs from him and I'm happy with both and he showed every indication of being a true spirit.

The 50s have all the power that I need.

G

gauge

well i havent been on here in a while !!!!!! i had a dax 70 and it was the best 186 miles of my life lol then she blew a hole on the side of the piston dax sent m another motor and it was a 65 i wasnt going to argue the diffrence so i drove that for 100 miles and took it back it just wasnt the same as my 70 , and dwanye was in a *****y mood the day o called him lol

Snax

Nice. Where'd you get the hat with the basket ball hoop on it?? ;)

And yeah, happy with my Dax 50cc.