Thatsdax fuzzy math?

darwin

Local time
1:30 AM
You can buy a Magnum motor for $279, + $20 ship, a VR1 belt drive tranny for $129 + $20 ship[?]. If you buy both it costs $299 +$22 shipped. I'll let you do the math here and form your own conclusions...........I believe a vendor has a right to charge whatever they want but I don't have to pay it. This isn't meant to disparage Dax in anyway. He gives good service/warranty and answers the phone. Just about the math, it's almost comical.

Thatsdax is pretty good really. somehow the pin bearings on my thatsdax engine in the lower half went out and Duane went out of his way to get my new engine done and shipped by monday.
Sometimes weird things happen and when they do, Duane at thatsdax.com does everything he can to keep us on the road.
in my opinion, thatsdax.com that's where to go

hes a crook if there ever was one! ThatsDax is a liar, a charlatan, and a thief. what? you didn't thank i would pop that POS open? made in the usa my ass! no port wort work. no matching, no port timing alterations, no chamfer, no polish, crap bearings, and a snobby attitude, what a shmo , took him 45 days to build a piece of "cat ****" save your money! 340$ little evil is about 140$ worth of bull **** in all actuality. **** you Duane, i hope you choke on that 20:1 oil mix you tell people to glaze there cylinders with...what a joke.. ZEDA#1 i take my biznes to zeda motorsports, BMW, and ebay.

hes a crook if there ever was one! ThatsDax is a liar, a charlatan, and a thief. what? you didn't thank i would pop that POS open? made in the usa my ass! no port wort work. no matching, no port timing alterations, no chamfer, no polish, crap bearings, and a snobby attitude, what a shmo , took him 45 days to build a piece of "cat ****" save your money! 340$ little evil is about 140$ worth of bull **** in all actuality. **** you Duane, i hope you choke on that 20:1 oil mix you tell people to glaze there cylinders with...what a joke.. ZEDA#1 i take my biznes to zeda motorsports, BMW, and ebay.
what's with zeda guys always bumping old threads for nothing?

You're welcome to write a review in the relevant subforum. :)
Please refrain from posting defamatory statements as these are a breach of the terms of service.
"So-and-so is a thief" is the definition of defamation.

fizzy math?? look, the guy charges $$ just to change a drill bit on his drill press... hes a crook, and almost ruined motorbiking for me. the mag side crank is bent out f the box, and when i called him to ask him what the deal was, he cussed me out and hung up on me., i just dont want people to get ripped of. i could have bought 2 zeda 80 kits a puch head and a rt carb for the same price...and my stock zeda 80 would stomp a mud hole in that little evil. i got shafted.

You're welcome to write a review in the relevant subforum. :)
Please refrain from posting defamatory statements as these are a breach of the terms of service.
"So-and-so is a thief" is the definition of defamation.
if he rips me of and take my money on some quackery doesn't that make him a thief? i called him and asked him to explain to me what the deal was and he cussed me out, and hung up the phone. how is that defamation? i would report him to the BBB if i thought it would do any good.. i was robbed!.

I know I get pretty pissed off whet suppliers screw me around. I also think they should be put on front street when they do it. Defamation is only defamation if it is a lie. If it's the truth it's just a good heads up.

Back