ThatsDax slow shipping?

E

eltatertoto

just wondering if anyone had a slow shipping experience with thats dacs, cause i ordered my tank on the 2nd, and it has not gotten here yet, am i just spoiled? but the wierd thing is he gave me this web link with a status, ans it just says when i ordered it, no ship date, and i recieved a reciept payment from paypal, so whats up? thanks for the info.

Parts ship once sometimes twice a week. Engine kits ship 10 business days after payment is made. 10 Business days typically equates to 2 weeks. If you can not wait the 10 business days, then there is the expedite function for 39usd additional. There is no expedite function for parts. Thanks..Enjoy the ride...

I think in business now adays once or twice a week is not competitive enough. Believe me you will loose customers that way. I have made hundreds of transactions on line and your the first to say.....once or twice a week. I pay for my stuff and it's like a contract....you send it out now. Do you have to wait for money?...nope....so why make the customer wait.
Seems to me its a crash grab to me.
I know carriers come right to your door to pick the stuff up to send out.
Maybe you should consider that.
If you want to fly with the big boys some times you have to jump and flap your wings.

Parts ship once sometimes twice a week. Engine kits ship 10 business days after payment is made. 10 Business days typically equates to 2 weeks. If you can not wait the 10 business days, then there is the expedite function for 39usd additional. There is no expedite function for parts. Thanks..Enjoy the ride...

sorry dax, when i posted that, for some reason i thought it was 2 weeks, i just have had my mind on it 24/7 and 1 min seems like an hr lol i need my bike fix! lol i think i might take the tank off of my minibike and bungee it to the bike for a temp fix..

now, i was pretty sure this was how it would turn out. the friendly advice we gave was right on the hook, and i gave my advice with a "wink" because i've done the same thing as tater' done ;)

LTR: i just read yer recent post, which was quite obscene, and changed my mind...

cya.

Back