thatsdax vr1 belt drive

Yellow Perch

Local time
2:07 AM
Was looking at the thatsdax website and saw the new transmission for the huasheng. Has anyone had any experience with them? From what I can tell this is a reliable vendor. I was considering the $300 4 stroke kit

EDIT:
How much better is the “Titan” engine that they advertise than the magnum? How do these 2 engines compare to a normal huasheng? Why is the titan complete kit only 50 dollars more than the normal engine and the same trans without any of the other kit parts

I like Dax's site and have bought a lot of stuff from him over the years. On his Titan motors I'm skeptical about the hp claims. I don't know what exactly makes them better to justify the huge increase in price. Then again, I just don't know, maybe they are but no one in the years I've been reading forum posts can anyone explain exactly why they are better. Figure you can buy a new 142f from BGF for $110 or a 53cc 144f from Grubee for $210 I just can't justify $300 cost of a magnum or whatever. Maybe someday that info will arrive but not as of yet. I'll continue to buy from him and his site cuzz he answers the phone and isn't a thief. God knows he's sold a ton of magnums so people must be happy with the purchase. Just my 2 cents.

I like Dax's site and have bought a lot of stuff from him over the years. On his Titan motors I'm skeptical about the hp claims. I don't know what exactly makes them better to justify the huge increase in price. Then again, I just don't know, maybe they are but no one in the years I've been reading forum posts can anyone explain exactly why they are better. Figure you can buy a new 142f from BGF for $110 or a 53cc 144f from Grubee for $210 I just can't justify $300 cost of a magnum or whatever. Maybe someday that info will arrive but not as of yet. I'll continue to buy from him and his site cuzz he answers the phone and isn't a thief. God knows he's sold a ton of magnums so people must be happy with the purchase. Just my 2 cents.
I was mostly interested in his stuff because of customer service and the fact that the trans is made in the us. I know lots of people have trouble with the cheap transmissions from other kits breaking down. How come the “high grade” engine with the complete kit is only 50 dollars more than the “low grade” motor and trans alone with no kit supplies??

Yellow P, you should seriously consider the Grubee 53cc 144f for your next motor. It's revs are not limited and it has extra punch for the hills. A good MAB motor for it's size. Costs more but you'll be happy w/it, put a smile on your face w/no regrets.

Back