THE BEST GEARING CALCULATOR

Street Ryderz

Look on this site for gear rat software much easier to use,allows for upto 5 sets of gears at once so primary,secondary being engine output to jackshaft and final being jackshaft to driven gear,it also accounts for your wheels size and gives mph or kph very accurately.It was free download here on the site somewhere.

Look on this site for gear rat software much easier to use,allows for upto 5 sets of gears at once so primary,secondary being engine output to jackshaft and final being jackshaft to driven gear,it also accounts for your wheels size and gives mph or kph very accurately.It was free download here on the site somewhere.
lol. well thx. I created mine and i trust it/am familiar with it. But its a lil confusing i admit to an outsider, I admit. If you can give me a link i can check yours out.

MotorBicycleRacing

a little gear ratio calculator that some might find handy.

The program can be downloaded from http://jimsitton.net/ratiocalc/

Just right click on the file gearratio.exe and select "save link as" and put it somewhere you can find it again. Once it's saved, double click on the gearratio.exe file and it will run.

The program allows for up to three ratios in series. If you have fewer just leave the unused ratios set to 1:1.

The program will also calculate speed based on engine RPM, drive ratio,and wheel diameter. Be sure to measure the outside diameter of your wheel for accurate results.

Oh darn, didn't realize you can only use .apks. I hate chromebooks with a passion, almost as bad as apple products. Its a giant phone that pretends to be a laptop.
Lol. At least chrome books are 10% the price. I hate apple products too. I used to have a lubuntu Linux laptop that I customized. It was cool until my mom intentionally broke
It b/c I bought a welder off her amazon. Thankfully the laptop was from 2008 and crappy.

MotorBicycleRacing

What does yours do that this one doesn't?

The program allows for up to three ratios in series.
If you have fewer just leave the unused ratios set to 1:1.

The program will also calculate speed based on engine RPM, drive ratio,and wheel diameter.

Be sure to measure the outside diameter of your wheel for accurate results.

darwin

What does yours do that this one doesn't?

The program allows for up to three ratios in series.
If you have fewer just leave the unused ratios set to 1:1.

The program will also calculate speed based on engine RPM, drive ratio,and wheel diameter.

Be sure to measure the outside diameter of your wheel for accurate results.
Why have a calculator when we have MBR to just ask? Follow the path of least resistance is my motto!

I am just kidding. I love Apple products, that is why I am search on this site using a MacBook Pro.
TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT. WAIT GODAMDNT. I HATE APPLE PRODUCTS. APPLE sh*t APPLE sh*t. f*** apple aaaaaah.
A fagg*t COMMENTED THIS BS AS I LEFT MY COMPUTER ON in a public setting.