The best Whizzer head

Hi everyone,

I just contracted to have another small quanity of special heads made to fit the NE Whizzer motor.

These heads outperform every available head period! This head has been tested many, many times on a Dyno, and on Kenny Thomas's "Roller Road" with speeds approaching 70 MPH. They are quality American made hi fin heads with the famous tri-pattern combustion chamber. I have tested many heads over the years and none have ever outpaced this version. Over the years several have tried to copy the tri chamber design and make changes, but in the end the original design still prevails. Here are the reasons, first it is made from high quality aluminum, secondly the valve pockets are correct for maximum flow. The castings are perfect, the chamber is smooth, the side walls direct the explosion directly to the center of the piston. The chamber is the correct shape to spread the pattern over the piston without cross-flow and piston hot spots. The side walls are straight from the valve pockets and is the only head I know of that doesn't twist the intake charge across the head. The pattern is wide enough over the piston to avoid pin-point heat spots at low RPMs.

These are special production heads and I know less than a dozen have ever been made. The approx. cost is $225. I just placed the order and if anyone wants one let me know right away and I can add a few more to my order.

Have fun,

Attachments

• Mvc-845f.jpg
    Mvc-845f.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 324
I can verify Quenton's claim that this is the best head for the NE engine as I have one on one of my engines, the casting finish and quality is second to none. I've purchased a few cast pieces that don't come close to the workmanship that's put into these. I want to duplicate this same combustion chamber design into the old Tecumseh flat heads for improved performance on those engines too, as I am amazed at the difference. These are beautiful heads! :D

The Head looks mighty Nice :) Snake Bite get your Putter working!
and some bike building done :) so I can put that Quenton motor in it :) Fire Star Engine builder :)
Joe

Back