The differences between GRUBEE GT5 & PK80 & ZEDA 80 & engine costs and life spans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would also thinkthey would have good roads down there I'd assume London has good funding down there to pay for new roads. I lived in welland ontario for 4 years and it was a smell town 20 mins from Niagara Falls and you would assume that the roads would be crap cause of the smaller town but no, the roads were well maintained I cant understand why London doesnt do the same...

The problem with London is none of the politicians can make up their minds. There's another site motorizedbicyclecanada.ca

I
The problem with London is none of the politicians can make up their minds. There's another site motorizedbicyclecanada.ca
True s**t it's also really hard to section out money .I live in a population of 140,000
You're population triples mine so like it sounds kinda rough, heard there's a bad drug scene out there too

I
True sh*t it's also really hard to section out money .I live in a population of 140,000
You're population triples mine so like it sounds kinda rough, heard there's a bad drug scene out there too
Oh ya lots of methheads and tweakers here that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back