The differences between GRUBEE GT5 & PK80 & ZEDA 80 & engine costs and life spans

Status
Not open for further replies.
s**t everywhere ive traveled between florida and hawaii meth and pain killers/heroin is eating up alotttt of people all over the place crazzyyy ive personallyy known 5 people close to me who have O.D. within past 3 yrs or so

Good thing I stopped drinking or you would getting a phone call!
sh*t everywhere ive traveled between florida and hawaii meth and pain killers/heroin is eating up alotttt of people all over the place crazzyyy ive personallyy known 5 people close to me who have O.D. within past 3 yrs or so
Same man a friend of mine just died, amongst aquintences... dropping like flies

That's really rough man I'm sorry. On a better note is there any videos on YouTube that's shows me how to upgrade my motor to the Max

I'm currently buying a new engine kit and looking towards the zeda 80 performance kit anyone have any reviews about them I been using a older model flying horse but I somehow put a nice little groove in the cylinder

I'm currently buying a new engine kit and looking towards the zeda 80 performance kit anyone have any reviews about them I been using a older model flying horse but I somehow put a nice little groove in the cylinder
Buy you're own gas kit, both broke on me easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back