The differences between GRUBEE GT5 & PK80 & ZEDA 80 & engine costs and life spans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kind of weird they don't accept paypal. I think fro the $21 extra I would use bicycle engines. From what I have heard of them if their was a prob. you wouldn't even need to get paypal involved.

Ive bought from Bicycle-Engines before down side is their shipping is $35 vs $4.50 from Zeda. Not to mention one I'm looking at is Zeda80 and on Bicycle-Engines they only have a Zeda Firestorm which I don't even know if they are the same thing.

Ive bought from Bicycle-Engines before down side is their shipping is $35 vs $4.50 from Zeda. Not to mention one I'm looking at is Zeda80 and on Bicycle-Engines they only have a Zeda Firestorm which I don't even know if they are the same thing.
It's the same engine. If you read the specs you'll see they are the same. 118 + 4.50 109 + 35. 21.50 insurance policy. Your call. Give Zeda a call to see if they will set up a paypal acct. If they do the shipping will probably go up to even out the sellers charge.

It's the same engine. If you read the specs you'll see they are the same. 118 + 4.50 109 + 35. 21.50 insurance policy. Your call. Give Zeda a call to see if they will set up a paypal acct. If they do the shipping will probably go up to even out the sellers charge.

Maybe. I do have a $10 off my next order of over $100 from Bicycle-Engines, I have another one as well some wheres I cant find it I am curious if they would stack that would knock a good chunk off the shipping.

Order from ZEDA MOTORSPORTS,,,,He only takes PAYPAL..!!!!! and that number is his cell you cant order by calling him, but you can call or text him any questions you may have,,,super nice guy !!!You place your orders on the website and only PAYPAL is accepted...I saved a bunch compared to the FIRESTORM from Bicycle-Engines,,, I even ordered the OZ extra large magneto for $12 bucks you cant beat that 4 X times the spark power, double the windings...check it out...THE ENGINE from ZEDA MOTORSPORTS has the new engine seals cover plates on each side with the 203 sealed bearing instead of 202...my total price for Engine and OZ Magneto came to $135.00---(before I added the other stuff)) He is cheaper and better parts and shipping is faster 3-5 days cuz he does something where he mails the gas tank seperate....call and talk to him,!! real nice guy,,, I was going to order the Zeda 80 expansion pipe,, but he told me to hold off for 4 days cuz he is getting the NEW MZ65 Expansion pipe which is better he said,,,they use it on there 50mm piston FRANKENSTIEN engine that puts out 15 HP.....He sent picture to me and I am ordering Tommorrow.. i attach below,,,,,your choice,,,,,but he is nothing like GASBIKE or RAW-MOTORS or KINGS,,,all the same company that sucks...
IMG9555381.jpg
IMG_20170812_111547.jpg

Order from ZEDA MOTORSPORTS,,,,He only takes PAYPAL..!!!!! and that number is his cell you cant order by calling him, but you can call or text him any questions you may have,,,super nice guy !!!You place your orders on the website and only PAYPAL is accepted...I saved a bunch compared to the FIRESTORM from Bicycle-Engines,,, I even ordered the OZ extra large magneto for $12 bucks you cant beat that 4 X times the spark power, double the windings...check it out...THE ENGINE from ZEDA MOTORSPORTS has the new engine seals cover plates on each side with the 203 sealed bearing instead of 202...my total price for Engine and OZ Magneto came to $135.00---(before I added the other stuff)) He is cheaper and better parts and shipping is faster 3-5 days cuz he does something where he mails the gas tank seperate....call and talk to him,!! real nice guy,,, I was going to order the Zeda 80 expansion pipe,, but he told me to hold off for 4 days cuz he is getting the NEW MZ65 Expansion pipe which is better he said,,,they use it on there 50mm piston FRANKENSTIEN engine that puts out 15 HP.....He sent picture to me and I am ordering Tommorrow.. i attach below,,,,,your choice,,,,,but he is nothing like GASBIKE or RAW-MOTORS or KINGS,,,all the same company that sucks...View attachment 78564 View attachment 78565
Good Info on the Zeda experience. I Didn't know you ordered one of these as well. Good engines. have you had the chance to see how much more the ports open?

Seriously..? That's actually illegal where I live...

Think its illegal here as well. But i am comission and at 6pm i leave work i dont stick around to hint to him. He is some what forgetful.

But way i feel is being comission screw staying after six, not like im getting paid to stay late.

Order from ZEDA MOTORSPORTS,,,,He only takes PAYPAL..!!!!! and that number is his cell you cant order by calling him, but you can call or text him any questions you may have,,,super nice guy !!!You place your orders on the website and only PAYPAL is accepted...I saved a bunch compared to the FIRESTORM from Bicycle-Engines,,, I even ordered the OZ extra large magneto for $12 bucks you cant beat that 4 X times the spark power, double the windings...check it out...THE ENGINE from ZEDA MOTORSPORTS has the new engine seals cover plates on each side with the 203 sealed bearing instead of 202...my total price for Engine and OZ Magneto came to $135.00---(before I added the other stuff)) He is cheaper and better parts and shipping is faster 3-5 days cuz he does something where he mails the gas tank seperate....call and talk to him,!! real nice guy,,, I was going to order the Zeda 80 expansion pipe,, but he told me to hold off for 4 days cuz he is getting the NEW MZ65 Expansion pipe which is better he said,,,they use it on there 50mm piston FRANKENSTIEN engine that puts out 15 HP.....He sent picture to me and I am ordering Tommorrow.. i attach below,,,,,your choice,,,,,but he is nothing like GASBIKE or RAW-MOTORS or KINGS,,,all the same company that sucks...View attachment 78564 View attachment 78565
Really?

I went to the payment page on the order and no paypal option only debit/credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back