The differences between GRUBEE GT5 & PK80 & ZEDA 80 & engine costs and life spans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?

I went to the payment page on the order and no paypal option only debit/credit.

it SWITCHES TO PAYPAL,,,,TRUST ME....I HAD TO SIGHN UP TO PAYPAL TO GET MY ORDER TO GO THRU>>> ITS PAYPAL>>>>TRUST ME.... and what is ILLEGAL ????

He is talking to Rusty about how his boss is dragging his feet with his pay check.

OH...OKAY,,,yeah that is illegal and would piss me off... so GARY,,, ZEDA MOTORSPORTS also has a jackshaft kit for $75 bucks......yeah thats what I said,,low price compared to others,, yet I have noticed a big price drop in JACKSHAFT KITS from all vendors,,, hope it aint the cheap one from ALIBABA...buy a 100 of them at $25 each then jackup price to $75 with no picture !!!!! ant way whats a NUVINCI HUB cost and how many speeds is it ??? could I convert my 1 one speed CHOPPER BIKE to this setup ???

I just finished my PK80 in 29"inch MONGOOSE EXCURSION MTN BIKE for a 16 yr old Birthday Gift, they paid me $150 to build it and paint ENGINE and some other parts BURNT ORANGE METALCAST PAINT....Looks sweet but 4 extra days to do cuz of painting and small as frame withe 2 1/4 frame downtube FRONT...What a pain in ass,,, no Carburaetor or sparkplug room at first..! I had to hacksaw front motor mount flush and incorporate a 2 1/4" ID exhaust clamp and drill / tap 8mm bolts for new mounting plate.. Even incorporated existing frame nut for bottle holder.. Came out Awesome and droped and moved engine forward enough for Carburetor to fit on with 3/8" trim off stock intake tube..Also flipped rear mount backwards to drop engine deeper in V frame.. GOT PICTURES BELOW .. I didnt want to drill a hole thru Aluminum frame to use that easy,cheap,weak way Bolt Mount they sell..

Next is a easy GT5 ROADMASTER GRANITE MTB BIKE BUILD...this one is as easy as it gets, with thin large frame,,,GASBIKE sells a DIY kit for $230 but its cheaper to get SILVER SLANT KIT $120 and Wally World (WALMART) sells Bike for $79.99.. Little savings but Bike is also put together by Walmart....DIY Kit you got to put bike together and take chance on big box shipping damages that are popular I read all the time...So I sold this Package for $400 + $50 for Head & tail lights and digital speedo... Not a bad deal if you ask me and I do a Engine Top End clean up and Mild port job and Engine side covers and Sproket Metallic Paint job included..Use to do whole engine and all nuts and bolts and brackets,,,,but to much work and time wasted for no profit gain...so no more

Then Doing a first time MONSTER 90 (((predator 79cc 4 stroker)) in a CRANBROOK 26".... ANYONE ever do this ???? or similar ??.....can I just Heat up and Bend one peice crank for Pedal Clearance,,,instead of $55 3 pc conversion crank kit or wide 1 one peice that no one carries ut of stock everyware..???
And How does ONE REMOVE the Govenor on these engines,, heard about have to open to remove a plastic gear and to make sure all bolts are tight in there and all over engine,, or engine failur will be a garuntee..
Ive searched the forum sites and google and the TUBE for info and not much out there ,, so any one with some good thoughts would be nice and help,,, but I am sure I can figure it all out..ITS WHAT WE DO !!!
this is a $700 package Price I gace the guy,, he gave me a $350 deposit and $350 on pick up day with another $400 deposit for his friend who wants one also... The MONSTER 80 KIT is $200 ,,BIKE $100 and MISCELANOUS PARTS and CRAP say $100 to be safe == $400 so its a $350 profit if all goes well...!!!

My litlle Business is taking off with just word of mouth and some ADS on Craigslist, LET-GO,and OFFER-UP..
I Named it ""MOJO CYCLES"",, dont think that name is taken,,,maybe I should Google that...LOL LOL
One thing I noticed is all the spare parts i am accumulating...cool I got almost another engine and full kit by now,, a few extra bikes and parts that i pick up from the FREE sections in Craigslist/let-go ect...sites....
my buddies work at Walmart and the DEPOT/Lowes so I get crazy hook ups and free stuff they cant sell,,Got over 100 DREMEL bits,, got a 20 volt Lithium Drill / Saw 5pcs Set and all the Hand tools and Nuts and Bolts/Washers I could ever need for free or dirt cheap...not BAD so far....A DREMEL and BITS cutting / grinding carbide ones are a MUST !!! in this Hobby,, Working on a welder next,,,,MIG or ARC ??????? what one you pick.???

Cant wait for my ZEDA and MZ65 pipe to get here,, Then I can start building my CHOPPER and take my time (just a little) to do some engine work""one mod at a time after the Basic cleanup and widening,,,, Going to take all the KNOWLEDGE I have learned by you guys, JAGS DRAGONFLY,, Jennings HAND Book and TRIAL AND ERROR over last 3 years and put it all to work on this CHOPPER BUILD....Its going to be a REAL SWEET CRUISER and SHOW STOPPER LOOKS when I am done...Going with the 2 plug head, 2 intake, 2 Exhaust Theme,,!!! Hopefully for performane gain,,but can settle on just looks with Dual Theme ..!!!

What are your thoughts on this for my Chopper,,,,please answer this at least....!!
(1) REAR GAS TANK BLACK OR CHROME has to be modified for shorter length and angle cause of seat stem laid back angle..
(2) Hidden gas tank in a rear seat/sissy bar wide round Saddle Bag..
(3) Re-Paint the Bike frame a different color, have Powder Coated or AutoBody Paint and Clear Baked..???
What COLOR THEME..(frame / engine)) colors...?????
(4) 2 or 4 stroke Engine ??

one last thing,,, How do I eliminate coaster brake if bending the BAR into a tight "Z" doesnt work with 36 sproket adapter I got..and convert to disk..???
whos got "" 49cc "" engine case stickers for sale for customer bike builds ??

IMG_20170819_123408.jpg
IMG_20170819_215005.jpg
IMG_20170819_221355.jpg
IMG_20170819_222329.jpg
IMG_20170820_204620.jpg
IMG_20170821_195809.jpg
OH...OKAY,,,yeah that is illegal and would piss me off... so GARY,,, ZEDA MOTORSPORTS also has a jackshaft kit for $75 bucks......yeah thats what I said,,low price compared to others,, yet I have noticed a big price drop in JACKSHAFT KITS from all vendors,,, hope it aint the cheap one from ALIBABA...buy a 100 of them at $25 each then jackup price to $75 with no picture !!!!! ant way whats a NUVINCI HUB cost and how many speeds is it ??? could I convert my 1 one speed CHOPPER BIKE to this setup ???

I just finished my PK80 in 29"inch MONGOOSE EXCURSION MTN BIKE for a 16 yr old Birthday Gift, they paid me $150 to build it and paint ENGINE and some other parts BURNT ORANGE METALCAST PAINT....Looks sweet but 4 extra days to do cuz of painting and small as frame withe 2 1/4 frame downtube FRONT...What a pain in ass,,, no Carburaetor or sparkplug room at first..! I had to hacksaw front motor mount flush and incorporate a 2 1/4" ID exhaust clamp and drill / tap 8mm bolts for new mounting plate.. Even incorporated existing frame nut for bottle holder.. Came out Awesome and droped and moved engine forward enough for Carburetor to fit on with 3/8" trim off stock intake tube..Also flipped rear mount backwards to drop engine deeper in V frame.. GOT PICTURES BELOW .. I didnt want to drill a hole thru Aluminum frame to use that easy,cheap,weak way Bolt Mount they sell..

Next is a easy GT5 ROADMASTER GRANITE MTB BIKE BUILD...this one is as easy as it gets, with thin large frame,,,GASBIKE sells a DIY kit for $230 but its cheaper to get SILVER SLANT KIT $120 and Wally World (WALMART) sells Bike for $79.99.. Little savings but Bike is also put together by Walmart....DIY Kit you got to put bike together and take chance on big box shipping damages that are popular I read all the time...So I sold this Package for $400 + $50 for Head & tail lights and digital speedo... Not a bad deal if you ask me and I do a Engine Top End clean up and Mild port job and Engine side covers and Sproket Metallic Paint job included..Use to do whole engine and all nuts and bolts and brackets,,,,but to much work and time wasted for no profit gain...so no more

Then Doing a first time MONSTER 90 (((predator 79cc 4 stroker)) in a CRANBROOK 26".... ANYONE ever do this ???? or similar ??.....can I just Heat up and Bend one peice crank for Pedal Clearance,,,instead of $55 3 pc conversion crank kit or wide 1 one peice that no one carries ut of stock everyware..???
And How does ONE REMOVE the Govenor on these engines,, heard about have to open to remove a plastic gear and to make sure all bolts are tight in there and all over engine,, or engine failur will be a garuntee..
Ive searched the forum sites and google and the TUBE for info and not much out there ,, so any one with some good thoughts would be nice and help,,, but I am sure I can figure it all out..ITS WHAT WE DO !!!
this is a $700 package Price I gace the guy,, he gave me a $350 deposit and $350 on pick up day with another $400 deposit for his friend who wants one also... The MONSTER 80 KIT is $200 ,,BIKE $100 and MISCELANOUS PARTS and CRAP say $100 to be safe == $400 so its a $350 profit if all goes well...!!!

My litlle Business is taking off with just word of mouth and some ADS on Craigslist, LET-GO,and OFFER-UP..
I Named it ""MOJO CYCLES"",, dont think that name is taken,,,maybe I should Google that...LOL LOL
One thing I noticed is all the spare parts i am accumulating...cool I got almost another engine and full kit by now,, a few extra bikes and parts that i pick up from the FREE sections in Craigslist/let-go ect...sites....
my buddies work at Walmart and the DEPOT/Lowes so I get crazy hook ups and free stuff they cant sell,,Got over 100 DREMEL bits,, got a 20 volt Lithium Drill / Saw 5pcs Set and all the Hand tools and Nuts and Bolts/Washers I could ever need for free or dirt cheap...not BAD so far....A DREMEL and BITS cutting / grinding carbide ones are a MUST !!! in this Hobby,, Working on a welder next,,,,MIG or ARC ??????? what one you pick.???

Cant wait for my ZEDA and MZ65 pipe to get here,, Then I can start building my CHOPPER and take my time (just a little) to do some engine work""one mod at a time after the Basic cleanup and widening,,,, Going to take all the KNOWLEDGE I have learned by you guys, JAGS DRAGONFLY,, Jennings HAND Book and TRIAL AND ERROR over last 3 years and put it all to work on this CHOPPER BUILD....Its going to be a REAL SWEET CRUISER and SHOW STOPPER LOOKS when I am done...Going with the 2 plug head, 2 intake, 2 Exhaust Theme,,!!! Hopefully for performane gain,,but can settle on just looks with Dual Theme ..!!!

What are your thoughts on this for my Chopper,,,,please answer this at least....!!
(1) REAR GAS TANK BLACK OR CHROME has to be modified for shorter length and angle cause of seat stem laid back angle..
(2) Hidden gas tank in a rear seat/sissy bar wide round Saddle Bag..
(3) Re-Paint the Bike frame a different color, have Powder Coated or AutoBody Paint and Clear Baked..???
What COLOR THEME..(frame / engine)) colors...?????
(4) 2 or 4 stroke Engine ??

one last thing,,, How do I eliminate coaster brake if bending the BAR into a tight "Z" doesnt work with 36 sproket adapter I got..and convert to disk..???
whos got "" 49cc "" engine case stickers for sale for customer bike builds ??
View attachment 78570
IMG_20170819_215005.jpg
IMG_20170819_221355.jpg
IMG_20170819_222329.jpg
IMG_20170820_204620.jpg
IMG_20170821_195809.jpg

few people get more that 5000 miles out of these motors, and metals are so bad that many different small problems will trash the whole motor
Will I got half those miles pissing oil but its running better running over 30 MPH + making sure I always have enough money bank ER replacement.

Once I get good at building the kits and no what parts to upgrade or should I say what Quality Kit to buy next time I would like to have 2 one for high low end and one for speed but that's a ways from now wonder how trouble to introduce propane into them

I ordered the JET 80 and the SILVER FIRE 80 from GASBIKE. The JET 80 comes with the SUPERCHARGED CDI and looks like a GRUBEE GT5 cause it has a ROUND EXHAUST PORT and a 40mm INTAKE...

The other engine is the SILVER FIRE 80 from GASBIKE. The SILVER FIRE comes with the RSE REED VALVE 32mm bolt spacing. The engine looks like a PK 80 cause it has the rectangular Exhaust and the 32mm Intake...

I wanted to use the RSE REED VALVE with the SUPERCHARGED CDI on the GRUBEE GT5 Engine but the INTAKE Bolt Pattern is different,.. SO which set up would you use,, which is the better motor ????
I am going to -update this thread when I pull the cylinder off each on to check on which piston and rod each one has...
Did you find out what was on the rod of the jet 80 ? I got a motor with a crazy rod, it's ZAE80 on the rod and a type B piston, 40mm intake and has the round exhaust port, I'm trying to find out what I have, many thanks

I am not generally a fan of starting new threads when an old one hold a lot of information, but if it is no longer valid due to time, I completely understand.

Haven't heard for DiamondBack for a while, too bad. He was a real charger, experimenting and learning fast. Miss him.
His line: "****ONE STEP AT A TIME, YOU MIGHT GET THERE SLOWER, BUT YOU WILL KNOW HOW YOU GOT THERE FASTER !!!!!" came from a discussion on only changing one thing at a time so you learn what works and what doesn't. He grasped the concept like a religion and accomplished a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back