The differences between GRUBEE GT5 & PK80 & ZEDA 80 & engine costs and life spans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok great vendor and engine but you do realize that $199 u.s. plus exchange,shipping,duty that engine will cost over $600 by the time it's at you're door when you can get the same engine her in Canada for $389 with free shipping plus tax witch is $439 and takes 3-4 days not 2-3 weeks. I have done a couple of those that run 50+ for customers and their setup.
Where because I have been looking for quiete some time for something in my country so I'm going to have to pay all these duties is what you're saying cause I think I already got the exchange rate converted with the amazon conversion usd to cad

Where because I have been looking for quiete some time for something in my country so I'm going to have to pay all these duties is what you're saying cause I think I already got the exchange rate converted with the amazon conversion usd to cad
The engine plus the cheapest shipping is $309 U.S. with exchange that's all ready $411 Can before any taxes/duty so if you get it at your door for $445 you're doing good!

I did Ialot of research and believe me i made some mistakes was going to buy a seeutek 80cc and I'm so glad i didnt i heard zeda was where it was at i wanted the best of the best. So I could go up to 50 what exactly do you do ? Would I need to make some purchases that would amp the bike up more before I could send to u I'm sorry this is taking so long I just want you to be able to do the best on the best

I did Ialot of research and believe me i made some mistakes was going to buy a seeutek 80cc and I'm so glad i didnt i heard zeda was where it was at i wanted the best of the best. So I could go up to 50 what exactly do you do ? Would I need to make some purchases that would amp the bike up more before I could send to u I'm sorry this is taking so long I just want you to be able to do the best on the best
You will want a good strong bike and brakes if you intend to go fast yes,I flow port the cylinder,enlarge/widen the ports,change the port timing,correct the transfers.

I haven't bothered with the stroker cranks though I could do it,these port timmings seem best suited to 40-41mm stroke imo.I'd ship to the states a crank or jug not sure about the complete engine?
I thought you and @Steve Best both mentioned 42mm. With these sleeved jugs on my case a 42 would be a good fit I think. It's the case reed engine. Getting better at doing my own jugs now so just need a crank.

The is a Zeda dealer in Canada now. https://mobettabikes.ca/products/zeda-bt100
But if I were you I would still send it to Street Ryderz to go over and and let him work his magic. You'll save on shipping and duty buying it in Canada.

You can send me a cylinder and port jobs mild to wild are $50-$80 bucks or if
I supply the cylinder that cost is added plus return shipping.
That's funny. Mild to Wild you say?
View media item 61833Not advertising. I only do local. Just thought Ryderz might get a kick out of this.

Last edited:
The is a Zeda dealer in Canada now. https://mobettabikes.ca/products/zeda-bt100
But if I were you I would still send it to Street Ryderz to go over and and let him work his magic. You'll save on shipping and duty buying it in Canada.
Wish I knew this before I bought the motor :/ calculated the taxes I had to pay it's about 90 dollars, it ain't that bad but still it was like a 450 dollar motor plus the 90 so yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back