The differences between GRUBEE GT5 & PK80 & ZEDA 80 & engine costs and life spans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I knew this before I bought the motor :/ calculated the taxes I had to pay it's about 90 dollars, it ain't that bad but still it was like a 450 dollar motor plus the 90 so yeah...
Well I also live in Canada, London, Ontario to be exact so I feel your pain with the shipping and duty. It has been my experience with shipping that if you order from China you will never ever pay duty. If you order from the USA and can get them to ship using USPS there is a 50/50 chance you won't pay duty.

Well I also live in Canada, London, Ontario to be exact so I feel your pain with the shipping and duty. It has been my experience with shipping that if you order from China you will never ever pay duty. If you order from the USA and can get them to ship using USPS there is a 50/50 chance you won't pay duty.
Well its ups from an american website,{bicyclemotors.com} I try to not get things from china cause I'd like them to last. Anything I've ever owned made in china has fallen to pieces. Maybe I'm just rough around the edges

I love the weather you have down there I used to live 20 mins from Niagara Falls. I miss the roads they have down there it's all pot holes and cracks here

Yep their all made in china. Even if you bought a billet case made in USA all the parts you put in it would come from china.

The zeda is probably the best made China engine. Well the roads here are probably alot worse than what you remember. The main roads are pretty good but some of the side streets are like riding on wash board lol. It's nice up sudbury way

The zeda is probably the best made China engine. Well the roads here are probably alot worse than what you remember. The main roads are pretty good but some of the side streets are like riding on wash board lol. It's nice up sudbury way
It's nice depending where you go, we got so many trails here it's crazy, but sudbury actually has the worst roads in Ontario so I've heard on the radio.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190613-102846_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190613-102846_Samsung Internet.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 137
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back