41_IMGP2300_1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/SRVLIVES/IMGP2300.jpg

41_IMGP2299_1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/SRVLIVES/IMGP2299.jpg

Anybody asks, I've gone ridin' 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
i like the color, and the white-walls are hot!!!!! i need to finish mine so bad

Ooh .. what a gorgeous bike. :D :D

Eh, Chopper, do you have another thread describing the specs on this? Is that a custom frame? What'dya use parts-wise?

I'm such a hopeless noob. I can only hope that someday my future projects turn out as well as y'alls' bikes.

I have so little knowledge in this arena.

Man .. I Jetta (never used that verb before, but it feels fitting) home from the bars at night and hit up this forum right away to just see all these wonderful creations and .. I gawk.

Not to go off topic on your bike-thread, but ..

My engine arrived at my 'rents' house today--haven't picked it up yet (30 minute drive .. can't ship to my apartment 'coz the packages will likely get jacked .. arrg). I am stoked. I think my bike gets there on Tuesday.

ee.

Yeah--before I go off on some half-cocked tangent, good job! Total props.

I'd be "gone ridin'" too, if I was you. 8)

chopper, that's a beauty bike, no doubt 8)

ps-i tried to resize your pics for our "upload picture" feature, they fit in the display better that way. we're getting away from hotlinking to remote images...if you, or anyone, needs help using the feature, just let us know in the "form help" area :D

nice job chopper, looks really kewl........love the black and green colors, stop giving us new ideas :LOL:

jwibbity said:
i like the color, and the white-walls are hot!!!!! i need to finish mine so bad

Yeah, until you ride it! :mad:

The left side chain is too close (and too loose) and slape the tyre leaving it filthy after even a short run!

nashe said:
Ooh .. what a gorgeous bike. :D :D

Eh, Chopper, do you have another thread describing the specs on this? Is that a custom frame? What'dya use parts-wise?

Thanks man, though I can't take credit for the bike itself, bought it pretty much as is with a 31cc 4 stroke straddling the rear wheel, ditched that and installed the 48cc Skyhawk kit.

The bike has 26" wheels, but I think the frame started life as a 20" dragster and has been extensively modified.

augidog said:
ps-i tried to resize your pics for our "upload picture" feature, they fit in the display better that way. we're getting away from hotlinking to remote images...if you, or anyone, needs help using the feature, just let us know in the "form help" area :D

Will do, got your pm, but I know even less about 'pooter stuff than I do motoredbikes! :???:

azvinnie said:
nice job chopper, looks really kewl........love the black and green colors, stop giving us new ideas :LOL:

When it gets too cold to ride (winter's only a monthe or two away here) I may knock it down and repaint it, even get the tank pinstriped! 8)

Great-looking ride! I love how your exhaust fits, I wish mine would fit like that.

Back