THe funnest bike ever!

Heres my other bike. today i added a wheely bar. Now its the funnest bike I've ever driven. The wheely bar inst as nice as I would like it. are there any posts on wheely bars that anyone knows of? I can pull 1000-1500 ft. long catwalks. the exhaust is a lawnmower muffler. That long pipe is full of steel wool. Helps quiet it down a bit. I did a horrible job on the chain holding the gas cap on. Now I've learned for next time. it also needs a good wash. I'm too busy driving it to wash it though. lol

Attachments

• HPIM1520.jpg
    HPIM1520.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 889
  • HPIM1521.jpg
    HPIM1521.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 488
  • HPIM1522.jpg
    HPIM1522.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 1,262
  • HPIM1523.jpg
    HPIM1523.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 1,599
  • HPIM1524.jpg
    HPIM1524.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 1,262
Nice build. I'd swap the wheel out for a skate board wheel on the wheelie bar and ad another strut to the other side of it.

looks like your going to break your neck when that pipe clamp breaks or slides down the bar. Looks like crazy fun though.

looks like your going to break your neck when that pipe clamp breaks or slides down the bar. Looks like crazy fun though.
Its actually very stiff. doesnt even bend. I added another pipe clamp for safetys sake though. A skate board wheel sounds like a good idea. Then I have bearings. I will improve it yet. I dont think that lawnmower tire will hold up for too long. It also isnt very stiff side to side. But its fun!:D

I think if you built a triangle on each side of the frame that sticks out the back and is connected with a axle that holds two skate board wheels it would be pretty strong.

Back