The Garage score 1946 stocker Whizzer H

• Thread starter Hot Dog Piggy Tails
  • Start date
H

Hot Dog Piggy Tails

This is a 60,000 build and one of the 5% Whizzer H Bike and engine Maufactured and assembled then sold by the Whizzer Co.
Its what appears to be a 46' Black Phantom as the numbers are early C starting with 1 and the 48's start D and late in like 8#,#### So it is eather a Prototype near post Cleveland Schwinn Law syuite bike or something. Like help here parts and all. Covers tank bowl Petcock *** Stockers on 40's Great. This is a lover Spark and Compression no fuel and Tires Ineed to know about puttin a Standard Balloon Set from Old Murray maybe Have some Hangin' in the shop Asking to go on it. I know the s7's are a different bead than any other and I think s2 were standard this year? Is this bead ok. I do have worksman stuff but this is going stock year. Its not letting me post the pics. Some firewall I got

Hi Hot Dog Piggy Tales,

I have a lot of vintage parts in stock [NOS, Used, & repop] if needed. If I don't have what you need I can supply you with information to locate the part [I know of approx 20 suppliers for vintage parts].

I still have 6 vintage Whizzers in my collection and if you need pictures I can supply them. One of my Whizzers is an unrestored [totally original] 1948 WZ/S4 with the "H" motor.

Have fun,

Attachments

• Personal collection.jpg
    Personal collection.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 708
  • Original48.jpg
    Original48.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 708
Yeah the Brown one you got there is the same But my This is the Black and a Phantom with the Teardrop light on the fender. Paint scheme though different colors are eirily the same. Oh you have the flex pipe I have the wrap around and down under. Just Tanked and greased the OMG Huge and very well made HUbs The front and rear are stop on a dimers. Ooh I opted for the Embossed version NE5 Temp tank and had a choice of the wc1 with the decals like the one next to it. I beleive that is a kit tank there as it is an H silver tank. I read they were grey. I see an Embossed one but iM not sure it is the same year altho the embossed one has a fuel bowl assembly(older) I dont know for sure that its the one otherwise Id have purchased it. But for a temp and a nice tank by all means I picked up an NE5 from Bill. Thank you Bill. Are those S2 Schwinn Rims? Ineed the hoops for restoration Quality. For now I just had to put3 Spokes In the rear and one 12 up front. Lined the rim with a spare tube and am ready to set the dwell tomarrow. Or atleast check it out .. Spark.. How well the exhaust valve seats..Oil level.. Put the Wheels back on. Find a front brake lever just the handle..Bolt up a chizzer 3/4 gallon like(well)the one Sittting on it in the picture.

This is the possible match To my Bike I was talking about.

Attachments

• Whiz1.jpg
    Whiz1.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 399
  • Whiz2.jpg
    Whiz2.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 619
  • Whiz3.jpg
    Whiz3.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 626
  • Whiz4.jpg
    Whiz4.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 371
  • Whiz5.jpg
    Whiz5.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 363
  • 94e2_1.jpg
    94e2_1.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 363
  • 9952_0.jpg
    9952_0.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 397
  • Tank.jpg
    Tank.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 357
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Oh yeah the Serial Numbers on yours are Indexable. Mine are C 1**** as where the1948 Serials starting number starts in D of the 80 thousand range

Hi Hot Dog Piggy Tails,

Here is my 1951 [S4] with the front fender light. All my Whizzers are 100% correct, even the correct bolts, nuts, tires, S2 rims, tanks, etc. The Ivory is no longer mine, as Jay Cruise in PA is the new owner. I have several more not in the picture. The 1948 WZ in the earlier post was actually maroon [still maroon on the underside of the fenders] but time has turned the color to brown. The original gas tank on the "H" kit was pewter and had smooth sides with 3 decals [one on each side and one on the top rear].

Also notice the 1951 in the post has the wrong pedals, but were changed about a week after the picture was taken.

Have fun,

Attachments

• 51Blue17.jpg
    51Blue17.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 639
HDPTs,

Are the frame and rear fender "factory formed" for belt clearance or is the frame standard and is the fender simply cut away for belt clearance? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back