The Great MB Photo Challenge

Here's a fun little topic, we get to see more pictures. The way it works is, the poster, (me) post a picture of my bike with some item. Then the challenger post a picture of their bike with the same (very similar) item. Then the challenger post a second picture of their bike with a new item for the next challenger to match. My first one I'll make easy my bike and a car.

GO!

Attachments

• 20220828_153956.jpg
    20220828_153956.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 4,057
Here’s a speed boat docked up for the evening…

Attachments

• IMG_0177.jpeg
    IMG_0177.jpeg
    192 KB · Views: 32
I think any moving or stationary boat capable of motion boat, in the water not drug off the beach, is ok.

And, I am extremely...something, I dunno, but everyone making fun of my Moon Rocket.
I pedaled a bone-shaker 6 miles, and went thru a service gate, and, broke a law, to get my pic!
FB_IMG_1684410323255.jpg

And, I am extremely...something, I dunno, but everyone making fun of my Moon Rocket.
I pedaled a bone-shaker 6 miles, and went thru a service gate, and, broke a law, to get my pic!
I wasn't trying to be mocking of your pic, I was just trying to highlight the fact that I have an unfair advantage when it comes to rocketry since it is in my own "backyard"...Wernher Von Braun even worked here for quite a while when Operation Paperclip brought him back to the States from Germany right after WWII...We even have some of his V-2 rockets and I think one of his V-1 rockets, (that were used on London during the Blitz), up there in that museum...lol.

I was just making drama anyways, don’t mean much of anything ‘cept I might be a brain cell short of a six-pack.
They’re trying to save their Moon Rocket. That exit is closed now, I trespassed the service entrance in 2017.

I wasn't trying to be mocking of your pic, I was just trying to highlight the fact that I have an unfair advantage when it comes to rocketry since it is in my own "backyard"...Wernher Von Braun even worked here for quite a while when Operation Paperclip brought him back to the States from Germany right after WWII...We even have some of his V-2 rockets and I think one of his V-1 rockets, (that were used on London during the Blitz), up there in that museum...lol.
As an admin, I in no way meant to disparage your obviously abundant access to our greatest rocketry successes.

I make fun of everything, and can’t wait to see Wrench’s ‘moon rocket’ like that hotel for methheads, and the ‘Mud Guppy’ paddleboat.
🤪🤪🤣

Good grief I just about gave up. I did get my drone charged. Was gonna fly it above my bikes.

No need. No seeds no drone.
Look ya gotta zoom in ovrr the R side handlebar, there they are, two of them.
In motion even.

If ya squint its mint. Yes they look like gnats Hope Chainlube has a good zoom.
View attachment 192132
Oh today was a great day for sporting about the city. In true Urban style we have...

...a pro football team headquarters...
View attachment 192137

...industrial something or other...
View attachment 192133

...an ancient settlement??
View attachment 192134

...ruins of ancient bombings (12/25/2020)
View attachment 192136

...and the Challenge Photo, I submit for approval.
The Fatbike, and a Speedboat In Motion.
View attachment 192135

A bonus pic just cause its motorized and I like it.
View attachment 192138
View attachment 192139
Wrapped up the day saw a locally loved former news anchor leaving a media center almost to the road when I went by, and she started smiling and dancing to my tunes.
I think that makes my year. 😁😁😁
OK I finally got some Helicopter pics with my E bike

How about a pic of my bike while I'm sitting in the Helicopter,
DSCF1349.JPG

DSCF1350.JPG

DSCF1355.JPG

DSCF1306.JPG

While riding when I would see a Helicopter I would stop and take a pic
Yeah they look like a fly until I zoom in the pic
DSCF1229.JPG

DSCF1276.JPG

DSCF1297.JPG