The Great MB Photo Challenge

Here's a fun little topic, we get to see more pictures. The way it works is, the poster, (me) post a picture of my bike with some item. Then the challenger post a picture of their bike with the same (very similar) item. Then the challenger post a second picture of their bike with a new item for the next challenger to match. My first one I'll make easy my bike and a car.

GO!

Attachments

• 20220828_153956.jpg
    20220828_153956.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 4,057
I'm totally landlocked.

Yet, there's water. And, a pirate ship???

The signs on the fence say maybe I shouldn't ask questions what goes on there, and just turn around real quiet like. I pedaled out no engine.
View attachment 185922

We don't have any old nuclear sites here, thanks to our crack team of defenders keeping us safe from ruskies bombing our backwood town.
🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 185923

Ok...bikes leaning against stuff I think this is Strava.

So...
Bike in the streets.
Rocking out is optional.
View attachment 185924
I see the water, but I don't see any bike in the street. Use clear distinct photos, all I see is traffic.

I see the water, but I don't see any bike in the street. Use clear distinct photos, all I see is traffic.
Really?
Admittedly the entire bike is not in the pictures.
The first, only seat and handlebars in the picture.

The second street shot, dead center right lane, with speakers mounted to something that looks like handlebars, with a USB turn signal light?

I mean, c'mon not parking my bike to get a standoff pic, while waiting for a green light.
Best I could do.

This is my Pirate ship :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 185930
View attachment 185931
View attachment 185934

Navy Hover Craft
View attachment 185932
View attachment 185935
View attachment 185933
View attachment 185936View attachment 185937
Riding my E bike at Camp Pendelton Marine base I watch the Hover craft land
View attachment 185938
This is the new way the Marines storm the Beach
View attachment 185939
This was the old way to storm the beach WW2
View attachment 185942View attachment 185941

View attachment 185943
I gits jealous of the scenery. You've got most of us beat there, that guy using fatbikes as ranch horses maybe got ya beat, maybe.
😁

Really?
Admittedly the entire bike is not in the pictures.
The first, only seat and handlebars in the picture.

The second street shot, dead center right lane, with speakers mounted to something that looks like handlebars, with a USB turn signal light?

I mean, c'mon not parking my bike to get a standoff pic, while waiting for a green light.
Best I could do.
I see what you're talking about, but I thought that was a car dash with a dash cam. So a statue then?

I see what you're talking about, but I thought that was a car dash with a dash cam. So a statue then?
Yeah the sculptures.

The spirit of the thread I gather, is there has to be a bike, a whole bike, with some motor on it.

I danced around the spirit.🙄
In stereo of course. If I can't braapbraap Ima gonna make noise somehow.

This was for some old peeps whining about blutooth speakers disrupting their solitude.
I'm old.
Not dead.
😁

Back