The Hills Are Alive!

20230418_143426.jpg

Oh my.
I stopped here for my mental health.

I added some update photos for my urban fatbike. A few things changed for 2023.

I used some focused LED lens caps on my indicator / turn flashers. Now they are visible from the sides AND I can see if I left my turn signal on.

Tinted some lower headlight LED panel bulbs to make a yellow-bordered arrow, as they are tied to the signals.

Tucked the headlight in, moved display forward, added a handlebar bag, new Tribit Stormbox Micro mounts. They flip up, both to get in my front bag, or to blast rude music forward 😈
Down, they're closer.

I can go down the hill, tuck in with my face in the speakers, and I'm 16 again riding in my car with the Mindblowers cranked to 10 muhuaaaaa...

I have to stop when I get a phone call. All I need, a road rager behind a bicycle, and they hear me on the phone. A friend called me, and I pulled over, and a huge basset hound howled at me the whole time. I love bassets.

On rear, added milk crate and moved indicators.

Only thing I really need, is a lexxie bling ring to shift my chainline in, but I'm short on bling to get bling.

Attachments

• 20230418_142525.jpg
    20230418_142525.jpg
    493.4 KB · Views: 79
  • 20230418_142546.jpg
    20230418_142546.jpg
    504.1 KB · Views: 79
I took on the hills again.big time on the buzzbike. Two days of riding, over 60 miles.

A lot of hills. Today I went down into the valleys north of the big guitar, and played in the streets.
20230509_124214.jpg

I did find a hiding place for lunch.
20230509_122840.jpg

I smile when I ride this thing, nothing gets my giggety like two-stroke shifting when its flawless.

Tomorrow, an expedition with the fatbike, hitting the greenways to the bikeway to downtown.
Gotta get my wife a hat.
The Swifties are gone, all the craft BEER brewers are here, that's more MY speed!

Plans changed grrr. Had to run a chore.
No problem. Took my motorized bike with me.

There's some serious redneck hillbilly stuff goes on here.
20230510_151909.jpg

Got my wife some strawberries at the country store.

I got memories of that mile long tunnel in the mural.
Me and a high school buddy were going to ride our bikes thru it. Or thought we were. We went into the cliff area then about 100 feet into the tunnel. Then, we heard the distant rumbling, rurned around rode like hell to get 200 feet, ckear of the cliff walls, jumped off our bikes grabbed the main tubes and jumped off the tracks with our bikes.
Damn we were dumb.
But, tough.
20230510_154136.jpg

Back