The Motored Biker Revolution!!

sparky

Local time
7:44 AM
I have a feeling that I'm not reaching enough eyes by continuing to post at the end of an old thread in the Law forum, so I'm linking you over there!

http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=8326&page=4
(In case you change your default posts per page, all this commotion is about my letter @ post 37 in that thread)

Anybody else have any ideas before we raise up our fists and start fighting The Man for real?!?

i want to start punching a buncha ppl in the face which side am i on

The right to ride all over America on our motored bikes without having to worry about a cop harassing us just because he thinks the law states I'm riding on a motorcycle. Everybody knows we're not, but the law gives cops just the amount of authority they need to bully a motored biker around.

Even in AZ we still have to work to educate the police. Further many of us would like to make violations of the 20 mph limit speeding violations only. I am really toying with the idea of working on that change but I would like to hear more support from AZ riders.

this country hasn't seen a good "protest" in a long time.

i say we ride on washington dc (at 20mph if we have to)...when we get there, we compile our stats and make a banner...

"we traveled a total of X-thousands of miles on X-gallons of fuel!"

"Let the Solution BE The Revolution."

this country hasn't seen a good "protest" in a long time.

i say we ride on washington dc (at 20mph if we have to)...when we get there, we compile our stats and make a banner...

"we traveled a total of X-thousands of miles on X-gallons of fuel!"

"Let the Solution BE The Revolution."
Not a bad idea. It isn't federal law which is the problem, though.

I love that slogan - I want a T-Shirt that has the MBc logo, with that in italics under it. Talk about getting attention.

Something like the attached image:

Attachments

• Let the Solution be the revolution.JPG
    Let the Solution be the revolution.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 483
hehe...nice!

i know it's not the fed laws we're after, i like the federal text...i'm proposing we go see 'em and make friends, a gesture that could trickle down to the individual states over time :)

Last edited:
Back