The new guy

erickster

Local time
10:30 PM
Hi, I tried to post something in another part of the forum, and I was viciously yelled at to introduce myself first, so here I go.

My name is Erick, I'm from San Diego, CA. I'm 23 years old and love building stuff and being creative. I am co-owner of a commercial business called BreakOut Prints & Design. www.breakoutprints.com- we print custom promotional products for all types of customers. Mostly it's screen printing. We do orders as small as 24 pieces, and have done orders as large as 8000 shirts. My business is most of my life. Other than that, I play guitar and sing (myspace.com/erickesca), I also love graphic design and web design. I created our website, our business "look" and create logos from everything from local schools to businesses.

I want to build a bike! I ordered a kit from livefastmotors, and have Schwinn "Jaguar" in my garage ready to go. I went to the photo galleries and viewed tons of bikes and got a lot of good ideas, but plan on keeping it simple for the sake of not making my bike look like a motorcycle and getting in trouble with the law!

That's me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Erickster,
Welcome to MBc, glad to have you here.
No one yelled, just a courtesy.

haha, i was being sarcastic. That's another thing about me, I like being sarcastic!

Hi Erickster.
Welcome.
Don't worry about what seems like yelling.These boys and girls get a little carried away some times and moost of them cand spell.

Welcome to MBc erickster, your going to love it here! plenty of information. Introducing yourself is just one of the rules, good luck with the build!

Hi Erick. Welcome to MBc! Home of many answers, and awaiting your ideas.
Hanibal Lecter was vicious. This site is packed with 5057 threads and tens of thousands of bits of information. The Moderators jobs are to keep structure, and the links organized. It will make more sence why, after weeks of looking around. Enjoy

General request to all new members.
Please, before posting any questions, do a search. Then READ,READ,READ.
There is a ton of information here. Many of your engine and performance issues in the Garage & Tech/Mech Help have already been covered. Here at MBc we are the home of nearly all MoteredBike questions. If you search and are unable to find your answer, don't hesitate to post your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D}
Here's a great post link to get you started.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=9263&highlight=things+done+first+time

Last edited:
Back