The perfect hub

This is off a motobecane. Big drum brake, Sprocket bolts on hub, freewheels on pedal side. Just one speed but it's solid... Perfection at its simplest. 50

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A moped with 47 miles left outside to rot... it breaks my heart... seriously. Thats he||a sad.

i used one of those freewheel hubs you got on yours to make a crank .almost free , they come right off the back wheel of an old electric scooter or 49cc scooter with rear freewheel sprocket .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9dDPOkHrwQ the video is dark but it worked now I'm just perfecting it , the cool thing is that you can use diff size teeth for the outer ring in fact the #25 chain in a nice outer ring and is readily available on any scooter part site I'm just having problems tracking down that bike size chain ring with the 4 bolt pattern . for the inside smaller ring , really not changing the subject , i just picked up most of the pieces to an electric Currie pedal assist bike , and i need the rear sprocket , your piece might have worked but needed the freewheel bundle also , and the way it was putt together reminded me of the crank I'm building ,

Back