The Photos Cell

FrizzleFried

Local time
7:54 PM
Is there any way to setup the photos cell at the top of the main page to display only FORUM content versus including "media" content. I only ask because I sort of feel bad... I went in to the meda center... and added a personal album. Of course I want it to be public so I set it up as so... and then I uploaded all my "Phan" photos to it...

I had no idea it would "monopolize" the photos cell at the top of the main page. I didn't mean to do so and it sucks they're associated. I wish that cell would only display content from the forum section only. I want to add a "Tang" album but doing so would mean again... monopolizing the photos cell with content already seen on the site... which again I find a little... uncool.

Is it me... should I give a damn?

Is there any way to setup the photos cell at the top of the main page to display only FORUM content versus including "media" content. I only ask because I sort of feel bad... I went in to the meda center... and added a personal album. Of course I want it to be public so I set it up as so... and then I uploaded all my "Phan" photos to it...

I had no idea it would "monopolize" the photos cell at the top of the main page. I didn't mean to do so and it sucks they're associated. I wish that cell would only display content from the forum section only. I want to add a "Tang" album but doing so would mean again... monopolizing the photos cell with content already seen on the site... which again I find a little... uncool.

Is it me... should I give a damn?
It set up to show all new content, so yours is the latest and it's all good. Thanks for the new album.

Back