The post with lots of stingray choppers

P

Patch

So once not too long ago...i found a post with all these schwinn stingrays with engines....but now i can't find it and i need them to convince my parents to buy me an engine. So anyone know where it is???

try our search, it'll give ya a lot of results, but you can narrow it down until you find what you're looking for...good luck on the parents thing 8)

325_IMG_0795_2.jpg

325_IMG_0641_2.jpg

325_IMG_0710_1.jpg

325_IMG_0718_3.jpg

here are some pics to show your P's

Thanks azvinnie! they said after spring break i could buy a Dax/Howell so hopefully they'll stick to their guns. Any ideas if I could make my own motor mount? Dimensions and Materials or sumthing

thanks guys :D

Well these were the ones i wanted. i like Azvinnie's Stealthy KIller looks so im thinking along his lines (but shiny RED)

Thanks again
390_Chopper_Black_1.jpg

390_Chopper_Grey_1.jpg

a bit of advice... get the mount from ebay, use the search bar at the top of this page and type barry0070_70_0 it is a better made mount, less vibration-prone, and easier to install. :D
I have installed three mounts, (1 livefast, and 2 barry)including one that I used to make my mount for my Deviate - with some modifications and more metal
the 2 from barry are in use and the 1 from livefast lies in the broken part box with three of four mouning tabs cracked :censored: :censored: and it was more money :? :?

I am not trying to sound like a salesman just trying to save some greif and $$$ from experience :LOL: :LOL:

Back