2:39 AM
After a bit of mucking around I finally got my Ghettobike hub :p
Can recommend them for sure.

Now to learn the spoke stuff.
80E0C9F7-1F18-4788-8AC4-41FCCBD2756A.jpeg
9BA5031D-48DF-4339-B976-2C13B98E1AFB.jpeg
96314DEF-043B-4E5F-8787-06F6FDC524D5.jpeg
520C83EE-22CF-4DC8-BDEA-7A6B9E3561CB.jpeg

Now I see the freewheel. Stupid safety glasses. I'm going to have to look into that hub. Very nice.

Now I see the freewheel. Stupid safety glasses. I'm going to have to look into that hub. Very nice.
its actually very well designed
the sprocket is what holds the disc on, it has grub screws that are basically the locators.

I just checked and they do have a web site https://ghettobike.com/?olsPage=products, i purchased it through facebook and paypal
a bit short with their messages but are very honorable.
The first one turned up without the holes drilled and tapped for the sprocket, they where very quick to sort it out by sending a replacement for me and i am in Australia so it would of been a pain. So i have half a hub kit minus the holes (i will probably build it in to a working one eventually) :).
I will dismantle it and post some photos later today.

135 is a standard size. It's 200usd, have to see if my frame will spread that wide. Also have to see if 410 sprockets are available. Guess I'll email them for all the info.

I am so jealous of that hub the more I look at it haha.

135 is a standard size. It's 200usd, have to see if my frame will spread that wide. Also have to see if 410 sprockets are available. Guess I'll email them for all the info.

I am so jealous of that hub the more I look at it haha.
Sorry mate can’t help much with sprocket sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back