The red Speedster- rock and roll...!

Man my little 80cc '63 Schwinn Speedster runs like gangbusters!

~Mine is the red one with the Whizzer tank, in front~
166_pnw_MBc_1_1.jpg

I was buzzing up and down the road, and around the neighborhood; she scoots like you wouldn't believe!
I know I'm hittin' thirty on it. I need a speedo and test car to know exactly where I'm at but... And it has great torque going up hills. I've yet to try the smaller (but steep) hill that I use for test runs, but I'd bet she'll tear it up.
:devilish:

i know i was having problems with my performance, but when you pulled away from me she sounded really powerful...looks like you got the right combo of bike/engine, good deal 8)

is that with the same 36:1 briggs & stratton pre-mix? are you using the 6V light during this great performance? what's your plug gap?

Same mix, and i had the light on but i decided to turn the light off at the switch during daylight hours, plug gap is at the factory recomendation...
I'm very pleased in this engine/bike/wheel/sprocket combo!

You didn't mention the photo is of the first meeting of the PNW chapter of Motoredbikes.com

That's in the "Let's Ride" forum...
8)
Also, going to pick up my 2004 pacemaker WC-1 on monday...
:D

Thank's for the picture of your bike Rif. Maybe we could set up a poker run for motor assisted bikes. The Vintage motorcycle folks do an Isle of Vashon ride. Maybe we could turn out for that. There is also a ride in the fall to Anacortes in the fall known as the Oyster Run. It is pretty much wall to wall motorcycles roaring across Whidbey on their way to Anacortes that weekend.

psugg', a poker run would be great! i know right where to have it, i bet rif does, too 8)

Back