The Silver Bullet

Here's the new ride, actually I finished it in July and it's for sale already, I got some other ideas for a bike.

Attachments

• DSC01332.JPG
    DSC01332.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 860
  • DSC01333.JPG
    DSC01333.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 418
  • DSC01334.JPG
    DSC01334.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 396
  • DSC01335.JPG
    DSC01335.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 486
My bike is like your bike all chromed out. check it out. I was wondering how do you get the custom grips to fit over the gas control?

I don't remember where I got these but the accellerator is incorporated into the grip.

I love it - specially those mirrors - where on earth did you find them.. they'd go well with my bike..

Jemma xx

Those mirrors are absolute Junk Jemma. Found them on Amazon, $40 I think. all plastic, they don't stay in adjustment in the wind or from road vibration.

Last edited:
You take the foil off first right?

You mentioned foil...I did come up with a clever idea on the motor mount. I took a rubber hooked tie down strap and cut four pieces up about 3" long, took some fiberglassed reinforced aluminum tape normally used for ductwork and laid then 2 wide and 2 high and wrapped them up. I then wedged it between the plate I made up and the bike frame and it worked out great. The rubber seemed the right consistency to absorb vibration with out being sloppy, too hard a rubber will transmit vibration. Another rubber you could use is the rubber connectors used for PVC drain pipe found at Ace Hardware but it more expensive. On the seat post all I used was thick double sided sticky tape, I doubt it helped relieve any vibration but it saves the chrome from being scratched up.

LOL, hey Boomer if we lived close we could have gone riding and been called
Joe and Mo Schmo from Cocomo. :D

I see you did the clutch cable modification. Mine hasn't been bad at all, I put a shot of oil in the cable housing and blew it in there with some compressed air, hopefully it'll keep working smoothly. Hey...I'll tell ya, it sure gets some looks, can't pickup any women with it though, no place to put them...lol

I see you did the clutch cable modification. Mine hasn't been bad at all, I put a shot of oil in the cable housing and blew it in there with some compressed air, hopefully it'll keep working smoothly. Hey...I'll tell ya, it sure gets some looks, can't pickup any women with it though, no place to put them...lol

and that's why I want to build a bike like this one
http://www.outsideconnection.com/gallant/hpv/mblue/cargo_big.JPG
ya think I could put me one back there if I found one
:LOL:

HAHAHAHAHA... "Yes, hop on this here trailer, m'lady... and I will take you to get an ice cream cone." No chance in **** a female would continue listening to you after you say 'hop on'.

You guys are right, tho... this is the worst part of MBs! =-( I need a transformer MB that turns into a limo with a chauffeur.

Great looking bikes i love the chrome ,almost bought that from bikebuyers.com for my first build,but the moondog at wally world was closer with no shipping charges and i like the heck out of it too...Good grief i havent even started on my conversion yet and i already can see me doing another one in chrome this time.lol.My wifes going to kill me.

Last edited:
LOL, hey Boomer if we lived close we could have gone riding and been called
Joe and Mo Schmo from Cocomo. :D

Hey Jo and Mo lol, did those bikes come with the 68 spokes? Do the bolts
line up with that many. It dosent seem like the math and angles work out.
Obviously it worked out somehow.

Last edited:
Back