The truly unthinkable happened!

Wear a helmet, always wear a helmet! And a thick jacket! First wreck in years, flew off the handle bars, secure your load!

I'll be back on in a couple weeks or month. Lol

Wear a helmet!

Did I mention the helmet?
Yeah what happened? Hopefully not a equipment malfunction. Hope you are going to be ok, couple weeks or a month is along time to be layed up. If it was someone else's fault make sure they pay dearly for it.

I did fly over the bars, I will be at least a month till I'm back to somewhat a normal.

I'll send a picture, my muffler quiet pipe exhaust flew off the s**tty mount job (i.e. bailing wire, which was never suggested just purely my own damn fault. Ihhhh how we learn sometimes.

Wedged its self in the front wheel at 18mph

Next bike update is a legit exhaust mount, after I fix the damage.
But it certainly will be a while till I ride again.

Hope you get better soon. I ride electric scooters, we wear full elbow,knee, and wrist guards along with a full-face helmet, and an armored motorcycle jackets. Lots of riders are going to moto vests. I took a 20 MPH tumble off a scooter with the gear, and came out pretty much unscathed. I took a slow speed fall off an e-bike on a casual ride, and ended up in the ER, can't get complacent with anything with the two wheeler's it happens quick. Take care.

I swear and on three wheels they think they have right of way.
I went to yellow gloves so I can wave appropriately and hope they look down here.

Funny thing me and wife watching local news and they show where a car ran thru a fence. I rode thru there maybe a dozen times the last few weeks circling home, all the woods behind it where I been dirt riding.
I’d past it on my trike twice day before yesterday.
And once with trike in my truck the day he did it.
Scary roads out there.
😳

I wanna be a Cowboy, Yippeeiaaaa MFer :ROFLMAO:

DSCF9332 - Copy.JPG

Coming home on same road I broke down on my MB, a speedbike zipped past my truck doing 60 or more on a winding hilly 30mph country road.
FYI I go the same legal speed if its truck or trike or MB on that road.

If I'd been on my trike he'd been into the back of me head, he'd never seen me.

Back