the turbo honda cub!

HeadSmess

weeee!

it runs, it makes boost. it makes silly amounts of boost!

the honda cub 50 running a lifan 140 and vz21 turbo... through an oko26. gave up on EFI nonsense.

now im thinking i shoulda left the wastegate on...

mark20

weeee!

it runs, it makes boost. it makes silly amounts of boost!

the honda cub 50 running a lifan 140 and vz21 turbo... through an oko26. gave up on EFI nonsense.

now im thinking i shoulda left the wastegate on...
nice! looks like a fun ride, challenge any hayabusas yet ;)

HeadSmess

lol, i wish... when i get it registered. if i can!

was taking this really easy, just wanted to show that the damn thing not only makes boost but also tries twisting the needle off of the guage... (tis a vacuum guage after all...)

it isnt tuned in so has nasty flat spots and stumbles when i crack it wide open, and getting over 6000 is a matter of luck, but when it does and gets over the coughing fit...AAAARRRRGH! all a matter of getting used to this OKO and its weird tuning, and the way its powerjet works, along with sizing my pitot tube for boost reference... get an NA engine, and blow ever so slightly in to its bowl vent, or the air bleeds in its mouth, and watch how the engine reacts...im doing the same thing and trying to find the fine line where the carb doesnt realise its under pressure.

i promise, the next video ill have it tuned in properly and have BOTH hands on the bars! its feels like a goddamn 125 two stroker now... once that boost kicks in, it takes off...