The Whizzer "Ambassador" is back!

wheelbender6

I think I would have a welder add a bottom bracket to the frame somewhere so that I could add minimally functional pedals and maintain moped status. Then I would have to figure a way to disguise that nice thumper engine as "48cc". I think it would be worth the effort.

johnballs

Quenton.
I own 5 Whizzers and just purchased my 6th, a Whizzer Ambassador II. I was wondering if you had noticed problem with the belt cover vibrating so much that it winds up cracking [it's made out of chromed plastic] and breaking into 2 pieces? I'm on my second one and I know that it will happen again because the front half of it isn't suported at all to the bike.
Thanks.

Quenton Guenther

Motored Bikes Sponsor
Hi John,

I removed mine and run without a cover [not recommened]. You might try placing rubber [from an old inner tube] between the cover and the mounts to remove the vibration from the cover. You might also consider making a small bracket to support the front of the cover. Many owners of the earlier motors [1999 to 2007] use the vintage metal belt guards and make a small adapter plate, however it won't work on the Ambassador, or NE-r.

Have fun,

D

dad

peaddels or not, motor is too big so its a motorcycle had that problem in Michigan Fla. to