"They call me the breeze..."

Once again I can't thank everyone enough for all their help with this bike. :DPainting techniques, chain alighnment, springer forks and engine mounting. I had to clean out my PM box twice with all the advice I was given.
I had planned on getting springers before the forks hit the mail box. The head set got lost in the wreck so I ordered a new set wich didn't fit. So the Disney Princess' lost their head:eek: for a good cause and a perfect fit.

The frame made for difficult installation so I welded a front spacer.
I put the CDI up high and ran extra wire then used the heat shrink wire wrap for a clean look. Showing off my Texas pride too. And last but not least please welcome the newest MBc rider Duke.

I know how closely everyone looks at details. The chain is loose the threads on the tensioner are stripped and Dax and Spooky are out for several weeks.

Attachments

• breeze right.JPG
    breeze right.JPG
    180 KB · Views: 1,049
  • breezeleft.JPG
    breezeleft.JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 697
  • dukeride 2.JPG
    dukeride 2.JPG
    177.9 KB · Views: 609
  • headless princess.JPG
    headless princess.JPG
    229.8 KB · Views: 554
  • tank.JPG
    tank.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 530
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Van, you helped with the chain clearence.
Actually Dan here's my favorite seat in the house. Best $9 I ever spent.:D

My 7 year old loves racing down the driveway on it too.

Attachments

• bestseat.JPG
    bestseat.JPG
    210.6 KB · Views: 249
Last edited by a moderator:
Duke

:D Wow! What a nice looking bike, you did the paint job? I have a similar little girls Schwin bike, which has already given up the rear axle slots, much thicker material.

We also have a "Duke" dog, I haven't tried to take him for a ride yet, but summer's coming. He's 7 mos. old, and rules the roost, nothing like a 5 pound Chihuahua!

Nice job on the bike, hope it's not your last.

Scrollerguy:)

HEY! How come nobody's crying for the desecration of the poor little princess bicycle?
That makes me cry!

princess bike? all i saw was spare parts :p

i bet you look pretty silly when you cry :LOL:

Fantastic job on the bike Scott! You learned so fast that, you'll have to put it in reverse to teach me!
Large, Now that would be a great picture for the white zone, a Large Filipino on a 10" lil Princess ( with motor ). Ha Heh Ha Ha.
Doc

The very first cassette tape I ever bought was Lynyrd Skynyrd's Second Helping from my friend Steve at school for $2. They've been my favorite band since then. I was wondering what to name my bike one day on the drive home from work. The one day I wasn't day dreaming about the PNW rally:LOL:. Call Me the Breeze came on the radio and I yelled out loud in the car "That's it!".

Anyhow, thanks for the compliments. You all have brought out the creativity in me. I really admire all y'alls inspiration and encouragement. I tend to do stuff half hearted and it turns out sloppy and short lived. I kow how close attention to detail everyone pays;). My first paint job was bad and I didn't want to post because I knew you all would see the ugliness, even though I know most artist hate their own work, but no one here ever puts down their Motored Bikes:D. So I wanted to do my best for you because you've spent so much time teaching and encouraging me. I know it's mushy I but I know you know what I mean.
I'm really friggin proud of my bike and it gives me a kick that you are too.:cool:
Thanks for everything

Back