They got me peed off now

I ordered 20 lbs of Grass seed on Amazon and I got 20 lbs of Cat food

Seller said the items got switched during shipping and gave me a full refund
Seller said all their orders that day got switched STOLEN
I donated the Cat food to a animal shelter, They were happy to get it

As we were talking about on here the other day, I was looking for a clutch lever to replace the POS one that came in my kit. So I ordered this pushbutton one that was recommended by a fine gentleman here on the forum.
Flying Horse 2-Stroke Motorized Bicycle Clutch Lever – Gas Bike Clutch Handle Replacement https://a.co/d/9aZltbG

This is what they sent me
TBH the only time you need the lock mechanism is when you're tuning your bike. I've had the both kinds and they're all :poop: if you ask me. I use a bungie cord when I tune my bike.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I have that same clutch lever. I epoxied about a 3/8” long piece of 1/4” black rubber fuel line over the post the notched lever lock hits to disengage the clutch.
It’s been this way for over a year now and it works like it should.
No more having to be a magician to get it to lock out the clutch.

Here’s a photo. It’s got a lot of miles on it and still works fairly well.
When I want to lock out the clutch I squeeze the lever with all but my index finger and set the lock with the index finger.

I do agree with everyone’s opinion that all these lever are not quality stuff.
I’ve seen the button locks eject the button and leave a hole where it’s suppose to be.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 66
OK I'll bite. What's wrong with this? It looks sturdy enough, and the lock lever looks handy. A lot of m/c levers look just like that minus the lock lever.............after a closer look is the issue where it attaches to the bars? It's not as beefy as m/c mounts.
20230515_164526-jpg.192065

OK I'll bite. What's wrong with this? It looks sturdy enough, and the lock lever looks handy. A lot of m/c levers look just like that minus the lock lever.............after a closer look is the issue where it attaches to the bars? It's not as beefy as m/c mounts.
20230515_164526-jpg.192065
on my lever like this.... set to the exact position it is shown in the picture....my clutch wasn't fully disengaged.

The lever jagged teeth in the pic are supposed to be landed on the post they are resting behind. Otherwise...why would it be shaped this way?

The piece of rubber hose I attached to the post prevented the lever from landing in this exact position.

As you pull the lever in to disengage, you set that thumb lock in 1 of the 3 indentations to hold it. At rest the lever has no pull on the clutch what so ever. Pull on the clutch lever and set one of those indentations resting on the pin. That disengages the clutch and holds it.

"on my lever like this.... set to the exact position it is shown in the picture....my clutch wasn't fully disengaged."

TBH the only time you need the lock mechanism is when you're tuning your bike. I've had the both kinds and they're all :poop: if you ask me. I use a bungie cord when I tune my bike.
While I agree mostly... I have to say that I've only ever had the 'newer' black 'lever' version actually fall apart on me.

That's almost as bad as the time I ordered a rifle stand through Amazon, and received a package of "organic fabric softener" laundry ball things. In a box big enough to hold a rifle stand... The better part was, the sticker on it their systems use for picking from bins on the product itself said the laundry thingies were a rifle stand.

Automation and AI are going to run society if some people have their way with it. I don't look forward to it.
Every single person singing the praises of ai has a vested interest in ai succeeding despite the fact that this "intelligence" is dumber than a deck of cards. Just pulling random results until it fits the criteria. The only practical use of ai I have ever seen was facial recognition being used to check an ID. I guess it saves some sap the s**tty job of checking it. There is something to robotics and mechanization or essential industries but I have big doubts in AI. (Not gonna get more political that this but sometimes a job is worth losing to the machines. Human welfare has to be the point, not profit.)

Back