Think I made a Big Mistake

inspectorcritic

Local time
2:44 PM
Well, my bike was stolen I think by a jack cop for a cop prank went back to my bone yard see if it was possible first the spark test that I should have before I retired the engine in grave.

Found out no spark the motor(s) may have been good CDs bad bad Magnetos? They are tuff just looking at them no breaks in the wires.

Well, I tried used CDIs 3-4 of them 2 looked pretty good shape, but, no f***ing spark I was hoping it was my eyesight so, I ground a jump wire to the spark plug place just a little bit of gas in the bottle drop the plug in spun the motor, fire of any kind just need 1 spark got none.

So as always between a rock and a hard place and time with law s**t coming down on me its tits up order a new kit again or order 2-3 CDs along with a magneto.

Does anyone have a link to a good CDI one won't die out on me? I know bikeberry has one but order to them is a f*** deal I have a PO Box it's suppose to go to but, it's FedEx talk to a post woman she says UPS & FedEx will deliver to the post office except Cha Chaw Chaw the one who takes the order well send it 20 miles away out the goddamn f***ing bluesky it hallucinated me then trying to catch during deliver saying goes to my PO but won't ship to FedEx right in my area got it cover. Guess what I need ID with that hallucinated address that Chaw Chaw Chaw dream up on it's smoke break.

Well, back to the main question anyone know of a good CDI with super fast delivery?

Well, I place another order for a complete electric system CDI, Magneto, and spark plug and I ain't gonna put the motors on my bike to have the chain test each one of them it's just too much damn frustrating work and time.

I'll just lay the motors on the ground open the covers place a 3/4" socket and ratchet on the drive gear place my foot on the exhaust and with aid of a cheater pipe spin, the damn thing around that is after grounding the spark plug with a jump wire to a small pool of 1-2 mm of gas in a small container. If it ignites move on to the next one. I hope to f*** the company will send me a good CDI that works or it goes right back in the mail.

Creating a disaster with gas in a container and a spark. Wow !!! Damien I thought I taught you better then that,teaching him those tricks.lol

Back