Thinking about going for a really long ride

Actually I shovel :poop: twice a day myself...Two kitty litter boxes I "shovel" out kitty :poop: each and every day, twice a day...lol...lol...They had better really, really love me for this...lol.
If ya don't clean their litter box the'll teach you a lesson and sh^t on the carpet :ROFLMAO:

Am I losing my mind or is your real wheel in the route 66 photo floating in the air? So is the last photo
The bike is on its dual leg stand, just like mine, the rear wheel is suspended in the air when on its stand...These are not motorcycles with hundreds of pounds of weight ya know...lol...lol.

So
The bike is on its dual leg stand, just like mine, the rear wheel is suspended in the air when on its stand...These are not motorcycles with hundreds of pounds of weight ya know...lol...lol.
Let me ask you this, what's the point of having the rear wheel suspended? What is the name of the kind of kickstand? I'm just thinking how beneficial it would be to have my rear wheel suspended when doing work.

Can you make the front suspend as well? Or just the stand?

Depends on how much weight is in the front...I can balance mine both ways just by taking the tool bag off my front handlebars...lol.

As far as the stand is concerned, this is what I use.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
So

Let me ask you this, what's the point of having the rear wheel suspended? What is the name of the kind of kickstand? I'm just thinking how beneficial it would be to have my rear wheel suspended when doing work.

I use the center stand so I can start my bike while it's on the kickstand. One kick of the pedals and she starts
You can see why having the rear wheel in the air helps

If I lean the bike backwards the front wheel is off the ground

DON'T do that with the China Girl stand I showed you...The Whizzer stands are made to do that, the ones we use won't do that for you without breaking with your weight sitting on it.
Yeah, I don't sit on the bike and start it either

Back