Thinking about going for a really long ride

Plus I think you have an electric start as well, don't you???...You don't have to sit on it and pedal it to start???
No electric start on my Whizzer. I just stand to one side and kick the pedal while she's on the center stand

I use the center stand so I can start my bike while it's on the kickstand. One kick of the pedals and she starts
You can see why having the rear wheel in the air helps

If I lean the bike backwards the front wheel is off the ground
Okay so you just adjust the kickstand so it's super long that the wheel suspends itself. I don't understand how you can start a bike without riding it? Like I have to ride it, I can't start the bike at a stand still. For example, when I pull the clutch in the bike shuts off so the reason why I cant kick ad start it is because the bike has to be moving for it to start. If my bike were at a stand still it would die

Okay so you just adjust the kickstand so it's super long that the wheel suspends itself. I don't understand how you can start a bike without riding it? Like I have to ride it, I can't start the bike at a stand still. For example, when I pull the clutch in the bike shuts off so the reason why I cant kick ad start it is because the bike has to be moving for it to start. If my bike were at a stand still it would die

No extension on my center stand
Whizzer M/B 4 stroke 138cc Flat Head is a little different than a CG 2 stroke
My Whizzer has a Centrifugal clutch with a one way bearing in the clutch
The one way bearing engages so ya can start the motor with the pedals

I can also ride it and start it, but that's too much work :ROFLMAO:

If a Whizzer with an auto clutch don't start with one kick then it needs a tune up

Did you NOT read what both Wrench and I had already posted???...I hate repeating myself but here goes again...lol.
Plus his Whizzer is not a bike like ours...It works differently.

Did you NOT read what both Wrench and I had already posted???...I hate repeating myself but here goes again...lol.

....I did read what was written. I'm asking questions because I was reading what was said.

Back