Thinking of 4 cycle

atnekn

Local time
10:33 AM
I originally joined to seek advice on my happy time motor. It has a lot of problems, mostly started by the unresearched mounting job I did 8 months ago. Ive gotten alot of miles from it and it is the funest thing I have ever done, repair wise and upgrade wise and riding wise. Unfortunately Im back because my carb started leaking like crazy and realized I never posted in this section. I am pretty sure no matter what I do to the engine I cant get it back up to past 40% power and the vibrations are horribly (had wrist pain for weeks!) now I convinced my friends to get the HT motors and they found some on ebay for 180 including shipping. so I hope to show them a thing about proper mounting now that I have gone threw it the hard way. Check out spookytoothcycles.com for some awesome instruction. and now that Im motor bicycle handicapped I was thinking about a 4 cycle grubee which is about 380 I think. If anyone has any thoughts about this please tell me because I really haven't seen or heard that much about them. Also any suggestions on motors beside the grubee 4cycle would be very appreciated.

Regarding the Grubee, several of us have them. Manu use the Huasheng engine which is a clone of the Honda GXH50 engine. It seems that in general, that is a good engine. Some of us have the Honda. I have the Honda and have noting but good things to say. Go down to the 4 stroke section, you will find numerous threads about the Grubee- and some others too.

Any 4 stroke is teh rule for you can go to the pumps and wow everybody with your guru skills.

Back