Thinking of building a four stroke this summer.

Lol dont mention 4 stroke around him!! 🤣😂🤣 He will disown you & burn you at the stake. That will get his blood a flowing!!!
Awww, come on now, I'm not against four strokes, I just prefer 2 strokers for bicycles is all, simpler design and relatively easy to maintain...lol.

W

I heard that those frames have a ton of space, and I wasn't sure if a engine that size would fit.
I think there is a hyper bike with a predator 212 ohv engine here on the forum. I'm not sure about getting a flathead briggs in the triangle of a hyper bike. But I could measure the triangle of my rollfast, I never modified it for my flathead 5HP that would give you a idea anyhow.

I think there is a hyper bike with a predator 212 ohv engine here on the forum. I'm not sure about getting a flathead briggs in the triangle of a hyper bike. But I could measure the triangle of my rollfast, I never modified it for my flathead 5HP that would give you a idea anyhow.
I'll probably measure one when I go into Walmart next, I would run a round slide mikuni carb with a custom manifold instead of the stock carb and tank.

Back