Thinking of upgrading HS 4 transmission

ezrider

Local time
12:03 PM
Saw the bikeberry dual chain trans promo vid. Curious to hear anyone else's experience with this transmission. The factory equipped HS 4 single chain I got now has nice top speed, but really sucks on takeoff. Willing to sacrifice some speed, if I can get some semblance of reliability.

That one does not fit if you have the hoot transmission. You can double check with bikeberry but I am certain. Your other option is the 4G

That one does not fit if you have the hoot transmission. You can double check with bikeberry but I am certain. Your other option is the 4G

The BB promo vid sez it DOES FIT:

Comparison Review

Yeah, same number of mounting holes, spacing etc. Anyway, what I got now, I mean there's just no friggin torque at all. Almost seems the bike is rolling backward when I attempt to climb hills.

Comparison Review

Yeah, same number of mounting holes, spacing etc. Anyway, what I got now, I mean there's just no friggin torque at all. Almost seems the bike is rolling backward when I attempt to climb hills.

buy it and see. i would be curious. you know you can always try a 50T+ rear sprocket. cheaper too

Comparison Review

The Bike Berry Huasheng engine develops a surprising amount of torque when broke in.

No complaints from me but Grubee here in Wisconsin has a believer.
http://www.cheatabikes.com/cheata_bikes_models.html
goliath_features_models.jpg

I have to just smile at their exhaust optional upgrade...
A stock chrome exhaust stuck on the end of the can exhaust.
Other than that a fine direct direct drive MB.

Back